Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing keyboard settings?

heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Anyone has any idea how to change the keyboard settings? My arrow keys are broken and I absolutely hate controlling my toon with a mouse.

Thanks.

Comments

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    I thought the only 2 ways to control were mouse and arrow keys....maybe u could bind them to a,w,s,d....

::Revan::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    That's what I wanted to do. I'm too used to using W, A, S, D so everything else feels uncomfortable.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    Not sure if its possible to change it to those but I would try it

::Revan::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Yes you can map the mouse movement to keyboard commands. The way you do it is in Chinese and I tried to learn from someone in game when I fell down a cliff and got stuck between a rock and a cliff wall with just this little narrow path that clicking the mouse wouldn't take me out of. A Taiwan player came by to try to talk me through mapping the mouse to keyboard commands but it is really hard to follow kanji being typed in the game, so I was lost.

But, it can be done... USA and English speaking players will shed some light on this when it comes around.

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
    -Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor