Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I went out and bought the collectors edition!

EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Yeah  call me sick and disturbed, like many other posts on this forum, I went into the game saying I am going to regret it,  I wanted to say to the people out there in mmorpg.com, dont waste your time on this one (hell I even bought the collectors edition so I could get really pissed at myself).

Guess What?

I Like It  I cant believe it!!!?!?!?!

There must be something wrong with me to like this game. It goes to show you, you can never tell till you try. In the 1st 15 minutes of the game, I said, yep, this game sucks, but for some reason I kept pressing on and found out, I started liking it.

Anyways, just thought I share my results as well.

My mmorpg gaming now consists of DAoC, Anarchy Online, Eve and now Auto Assault! LOL

I still cant believe I like this game... ROFL

This game might noy be for everyone, but if your skeptical about the game. Find a friend with a Trial Key. Then you will know.

PS. Running over NPC Mobs and smacking them into buildings is excellent, especially when you hit a NPC Character (not vechicle) they go flying in the air.  Buildings collapsing and vechicles on fire.. ROFL woohoo.. ok.. enuff of that.. nvm

Blood and all sorts of shit all over the place, no wonder why it got a MATURE rating.

Reminds me of Grand Theft Auto Online. I still havent figured out the crafting, so I got a shit load of upgrades and cant even figure how to equip them.

Comments

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677
    Actually my box sitting here says T for Teen :) I got the regular box version I heard the CE was delayed *shrugs* oh well game on.

• TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I was very surprised to find how much I like Auto Assault.  I got the Collectors Edition only because I like to get soundtracks from the mmo's I play.  The music in the game and on the sountrack is pretty good.  The headphones are much nicer than the ones I got in the Guild Wars Collectors box.

I do not regret getting this game at all, it's a blast.  I think the collectors box is a good value, although I am still anxiously awaiting a "one subscription for all NCSoft games" thing, like what SOE has with their Station Pass.  I wrote to NCSoft asking about this.  Everyone else interested in playing more of their games (City of Heroes, City of Villains, Lineage II, and future NCSoft games like Tabula Rasa) should send them an E-mail asking about this.

• BrittBritt Member Posts: 15
    The only good thing about the Collectors Edition where the Creative Headphones. I now use them for TS in my other games. I too had the same feeling thou after 15 min then after 30 min then at one week in I uninstalled it altogether, I unfortunatly do regret the purchase.  Auto Assault  is Grand Theft Auto Online and as such not worth the monthly fee,  for me... I envy you thou wish I could have liked it.
  • I agree that a group subscription to all NCSoft games would be fantastic (I emailed them).

I don't think the LE version is amazingly great, but the headset it comes with is pretty nice, and you get the absolutely *amazing* AA soundtrack (which, for me, made it worth the price).