Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Witness the end of Wepps, and rejoice!

2»

Comments

• ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317

Originally posted by Torak

I find this disturbing on many levels........why do you care about wepps so much? Why are reposting stuff from 2003?
    Seek help.

Na its 2006, although the post is 20 days old Anyways, his register date as well as alot of people who posted in it is 2003.

Oh, my mistake. I still think its weird that someone is "watching" another poster on another board and happy he quit a game. I mean was the guy just another player? Its not like he was a dev or something that messed with the game is it?

People come and go in MMO's. Thats how it goes. No one plays anything forever.

You ever heard of "every vote counts"??? Every person who quits is like a small battle won.
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

For those Vangaurd fans ... enjoy! ^_^

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• Darklighter1Darklighter1 Member UncommonPosts: 250
    I love how he says he quit for "financial reasons" yet about the same day he quits, he shows up spamming his typical idiotcy on another game site.  Forget which one.  Might have been Vanguard, so technically he isn't paying to that game since it's not out yet.  But trust me he didn't quit SWG because of money.  He FINALLY realized he was wrong and would never admit it, so he slithered out the backdoor.  I never liked that guy. 
  • anaicanaic Member Posts: 409

Originally posted by Darklighter1
    I love how he says he quit for "financial reasons" yet about the same day he quits, he shows up spamming his typical idiotcy on another game site.  Forget which one.  Might have been Vanguard, so technically he isn't paying to that game since it's not out yet.  But trust me he didn't quit SWG because of money.  He FINALLY realized he was wrong and would never admit it, so he slithered out the backdoor.  I never liked that guy. 

Yeah, he probably got into the Vanguard beta...and I like how in his profile on their forums that he has EQ listed as his favorite game.
  • AleaaAleaa Member Posts: 236

When you got mud on your face, you typically want to leave the room to go and wash it off.