Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Like SWG?

CurrybullenCurrybullen Member Posts: 5

Stupid question from me.

Is this game anything like Star Wars Galaxies was pre-cu?

Comments

• bryan58bryan58 Member Posts: 55
    Not even close, the two games arent even inthe same genre. SWG = Sci-Fi.... EQ2 = Fantasy .. EQ2 has totally different game play
  • SinisterCBSinisterCB Member Posts: 302
    Nope.  Nothing is like SWG Pre CU.  It's just too bad SOE and LAE screwed it up.  Just think of all themoney they would have made if they didn't let their power-mongers ruin the game.  I would still be paying for 3 accounts or more.

"I'm not a racist...I only hate stupid people..."-SinisterCB

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Thankfully both games are and never were similar.

Only thing i can think of in common is both have good crafting(at least SWG once did).

• xminatorxminator Member Posts: 306

Originally posted by Currybullen

Stupid question from me.
    Is this game anything like Star Wars Galaxies was pre-cu?

No, completely diffrent game.
  • Dis_OrdurDis_Ordur Member Posts: 1,501
    It uses same graphics engine, but the UI and everything else are very different...

• ShadusShadus Member UncommonPosts: 669

Originally posted by Dis_Ordur
    It uses same graphics engine, but the UI and everything else are very different...

Not the same engine even. I get 2-3x the frame rate with considerably better graphics showing in eq2 than in swg.

Shadus

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Nothing, NOTHING is like SWG was pre-CU. Especially not the Fantasy Level games.

Turn away, if you - like me - is looking for something to replace old SWG just run. I tried EQ2 for that only, and god dissapointed, not that the game is bad or anything, but I was looking for something else.

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• KindleKindle Member Posts: 68

I didn't know it took 7 replies with the same info to answer this question...

Kindle - 68 Erudite Conjurer - Najena - Officer and Recruiter, Foundation Guild
    Server Index