Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made my day

NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

I've been listening to the PC Gamer podcast almost since episode one, and it's by far one of my favorites that I'm subscribed to. Maybe a month ago I sent in an MP3 question to them, honestly not really expecting to have it answered. I've sent in many questions to various publications before, but none have ever been used. But I still have the "you can't win if you don't enter" type of mentality.

Well I log on today and see that there was a new PC Gamer podcast released a couple days ago (4-27-06) that I hadn't listened to yet. I started it up and began listening like I always do. I didn't expect anything out of the ordinary, so imagine my surprise when they get to viewer questions and I hear my voice on the podcast. They had posted the question I submitted late in March! It may not be much to some people, but this made my day. Not only was my question answered fully, but it was just cool to have been on the podcast.

Sorry, just had to share that lol

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

Comments

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    What was the question?
  • NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Was the one about whether current cards will be able to run DX10.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365
    sweet im listeniing to it now cause i usally listen to these. ill listen for you.