Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

texans....

all people from texas i wanna say good luck we're gunna get hit hard by this storm

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

Comments

• mystitiggermystitigger Member Posts: 167

This thread makes me giddy :D

• cornoffcobcornoffcob Member Posts: 860
    thats wonderful

I hope some day we can all put aside our racisms and prejudices and just laugh at people

• ArtemizArtemiz Member Posts: 58

Yeah we had some Tornado warnings in the county I live in, but its been downgraded to Severe Thunderstorms.

• HelixwolfHelixwolf Member Posts: 345
    Can't wait! Storms at night are peaceful in my opinion.

i live in north keller but we only have light rain... i don't know much of whats going on can't here nor see anything out side...i love thunderstorms...but the fact of having my roof torn off as i sleep is not to appealing to me...

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697
    crap... here comes the hail...

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Storms, woo hoo!
    When my mom was little a lightningbolt shot through the fireplace and blew it up while they were in the house. When I was too young to remember, we were once in a house with 4 tornadoes in a circle around it. The windows were wobbling in and out like )  (  )  (  )  (   stories I heard later on in life.

I hope these storms don't kill anybody.

you and me both...