Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Getting AA known to thoes out there.

MMORPGtesterMMORPGtester Member UncommonPosts: 96

This one would be for NetDevil to do. But how about having a trial users can test the game out with.

Grant I know to download a game like this is alot of Bandwidth and costs money. So why not have a sponsorship trial effort or something. Where say We the ones with the game already can let them use our CD's And they can log in to test the game. But lets add a new twist many people haven't done.

They use our CD to install, get a trial account. And not are they limited to a weekend or 7 days or even 14 days. Let them log in once a week "Saturday" free play day for those that have a registered account sponsor. If they don't like how slow there leveling would be a great sink to suck them into it. EXP: My friend got me into this game and I play with him on Saturdays but he is far beyond me, What this person going to do? " in the start might be good to give them 7 days after all, they might loose interest with just 1 day a week off the bat, like handing candy to a baby and taking it away only to tease them again and again with it lol. ok im cruel.

Also I think we need much more advertising, this game rocks, even if it still is a dice roll MMO vs mobs rolls. Have to get people tempted into trying it for while.

As Iv posted in other forums here. I know someone out there can do graphics and simple scripting to get a winamp skin to work. Would and could be free advertising for AA, If permitted by NetDevil, what yas say?

Comments

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677
    I agree having a trial would help and it doesent mean the game is doing bad at all by offering a free trial because its not... now DDO on the other hand im sure is doing bad I tried there 7 day free trial and quit an hour into making my charecter, I just dont like forced grouping, no crafting and hardly anyone was on after I got done doing the first few quests solo....the reason for DDO's 7 day free trial right now I believe says failure...

• SniviusSnivius Member Posts: 39

They ARE giving away keys for AA for 14 days ... in the actual AA game packaging itself, and in Guild Wars Factions packaging.  I gave away both of those already to two friends.  My friends have been able to explore the first two zones and towns of each of the three factions.  Quite a bit to see actually.

I think the population in-game is critically low, and it behooves them to open it up with a free trial.

HOWEVER, the game still has some bugs.  I think they are probably waiting (or should wait) for their first comprehensive update/patch to come on line and be stable before throwing open the doors for a free trial.

• DVsilentDVsilent Member Posts: 69
    DDO will fail In my honest opinion, i downloaded that so called free trial and played that first solo quest to gather them wizard stones and, it was so boring, i thaught about playing runescape, but now that i have AA, ive never been so addicted to a game in my life, Netdevil did amazing with this one.

Human Commando-Breakdown lvl 16
    Lvl 7 Engineer (Kick arse Fun)
    Auto Assault
    World of Warcraft
    Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

This post must be quite old..

ANyway, link to Auto Assault trial can be found below in my signature.

Cya in the wastelands.image

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."