Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Runners Beta

RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
Someone allready got invitation to Dungeon Runners Beta ?

I know it starts 1. may. But i am not sure if they sended the invitations allready ?
I really hope i got in , but no email yet....

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

Comments

• VentonThornVentonThorn Member Posts: 3
    I got an invite thru PlayNC and just applied. It sounds like your standard hack & slash. I guess we'll see how it plays.
  • RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599
    you just applied. Or you got comfirmation you are accepted ?

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• VentonThornVentonThorn Member Posts: 3

Thank you for applying to the Dungeon Runners (US) Beta!

I guess I have to wait to hear back.

This game will be the best..please oh please gimme gimme beta!!!  

• haylenhaylen Member Posts: 106
    it won't be the best, it will be casual, probably look all other mmo's out their wich resemble DR. The only good game in that genre is Dungeon Siege (II).

I have a tree, a tree that's in my garde, but my garden's too small for the tree, so the tree is in my house, that means i don't have a house .... who am i anyway?

• BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174

Originally posted by haylen
    it won't be the best, it will be casual, probably look all other mmo's out their wich resemble DR. The only good game in that genre is Dungeon Siege (II).

It might not be the best to you but that no reason to tell him it wont be everyone has a different version of the best........... BTW hope you get in =D
    Nah , didnt get in 

Well , maybe because i am marked as EU beta , and it is US beta that started now...

Anyway, DS was a very good game - and DR resembles it very much , from what i gather...

it is true what you say though, however, what i forgot to write is 'my opinion on this:' . I don't praise this game so much because, it will be p2p (sources: Ncsoft support forum) and when you have a perfect equivalent (Dungeon siege II) available, i knew what to choose. Although i don't discourage myself enough to not try if i get selected, at least, if i ever came to remember what my master NCsoft account was ....

I have a tree, a tree that's in my garde, but my garden's too small for the tree, so the tree is in my house, that means i don't have a house .... who am i anyway?

It will be p2p ?!

Oh....that kind of changes my oppinion of the game completly

Death to p2p!!!!

• betterWorldbetterWorld Member Posts: 18
    Since u are still able to subscribe for the europe beta, chances are u get a spot :) And NCsoft has not announced anything about when the beta invites will be send or when it will start at all.

good luck :p

Originally posted by betterWorld
    Since u are still able to subscribe for the europe beta, chances are u get a spot :) And NCsoft has not announced anything about when the beta invites will be send or when it will start at all. good luck :p

We are thrilled to announce that the Dungeon Runners Closed Beta has begun....

[Read More]

That is US closed beta

We Europeans always get the short end of the stick

well, for as far as i know, NCsoft always makes international beta's, there hasn't been a US particular beta for guild wars either, the 'closed beta' is to be taken very general, as in 'international'. We europeans are in the same chance of getting an invitation

• betterWorldbetterWorld Member Posts: 18

The german site, as well as the original site, still accept beta sign ups. The difference is the german site just shows some generel info about what dungeon runners is but says nothing about that the beta has started or whatever.

Why? :p

source...
    http://de.dungeonrunners.com (if u are capable of reading german)