Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what you call bad luck@!!@#$

AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Ok... yesterday i was looking for a group for aggeeeeeeessss on my shock warrior, then i see this guy advertising (LF1M shock warrior R12+ Balanced group) and im like dammmmmmm r12+ group (these guys are pheonix's mind u) after about 2 hours of them lfm and me lfg i thought "what have i got to lose so i ask them if i can come (me being rank 6) im guessing these guys were pissed off that they couldnt find a shock warrior for so long so they accepted (and yes i saw 3-4 pheonix's :S ok so were ready...

i was dieing for a smoke so i said "brb smoke" and went, 5 minuites later i come back to see my 5 year old brother in front of the pc fighting!!! and im like WAT THE F%^& !#$r%%% and all i see is "wat are you doing n00b!!!!!" so they suicide and kick me... i begged to rejoin telling them it was my brother and they didnt beleive me! (i supposedly triggered time and just ran in)

the part that pisses me off is the fact that they didnt say anything like "say 1 when ready" or anything.. if they did that my baby brother wouldnt have done any damage!!!

then.... guys i swear to god!!! all i kept seeing was "that guys team has won a battle in the hall of heros and keeps the favour of the gods in korea" (yes it was a bunch of rank 12+ koreans!!!! they won over 20 times!!! thats like... 1000 fame!

mannn honestly! would someone rank 6 or higher do something like running in like that? if that happened and someone rank 6+ did that i would beleive them coz its not like its there first time ffs lol

ahhhh man that was bad... even worse my baby brother kept saying "ur a baby" to me... ^&^%^* little kids...

Comments

• Sky-DreamSky-Dream Member Posts: 64
    Good job.. nice post. Something for me to laugh about. You'll never know who's behind the keyboard.
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by Sky-Dream
    Good job.. nice post. Something for me to laugh about. You'll never know who's behind the keyboard.

lol yeah its funny to me now :P but when it happened it wasnt ;)
    u know how i went for one smoke, after that i went for 5 or so lol
  • AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    This is why you should quit smoking.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

Originally posted by Ackbar
    This is why you should quit smoking.

i know ><
  • lightbladelightblade Member Posts: 219

log off you computer accound when you leave, and give your account a password...

Guild Wars will run fine when  you're logged off, and nobody else can touch it.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Give up smoking, it's a filthy habit and leaves a horrid smell on clothes. Also your setting a bad example to your younger brother. I gave up when my ex-wife was pregnant with my son, she didn't give up though and it's one of the reasons I divorced her. I don't care if she poisons herself, but my son shouldn't be poisoned too. Frankly I hope the old fag hag does poison herself

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• ps_manps_man Member Posts: 107

LOl thats gutting yep quit smokeing m8 ! by the way m8! im a level 20 warrior monk in guiold wars and a level 20 assassin/monk in factions wt do u mean rank 6?

By the way any of u got factions? its brill comeign back to tyra as an assassin:P

Originally posted by lightblade

log off you computer accound when you leave, and give your account a password...
    Guild Wars will run fine when  you're logged off, and nobody else can touch it.

smart man.... but then every single time i log on i gotta key in a pass :S that gets anoying :P