Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account access?

MorrdakMorrdak Member Posts: 81
Anyone else having trouble trying to access they're account information or change they're account's payment options? I keep getting the "Website too busy, try again later" message and I've tried again "later" but to no avail. Just curious if I'm the only one having issues... which wouldn't be a first haha.

Comments

• DarcwanderDarcwander Member Posts: 39
    My account currently has no payment and this is how it has been for a while. In anycase I thought hmm I would like to play WoW tonight so I go to add a payment and I couldn't get into the account management page. Oh well They will have to wait for my payment :)

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

They were have problems with the Account Management part of the website for a couple of days. They /say/ they have resolved the problems today.

Read

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SSFANSSFAN Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by grunty

They were have problems with the Account Management part of the website for a couple of days. They /say/ they have resolved the problems today.
    Read

I tried to reactivate my account last night but couldn't do it due to the connection problem.  Good news! thanks for the link
  • MorrdakMorrdak Member Posts: 81
    As of now still getting the busy account status. I'll keep trying.

Grunty thanks for the info.