Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explaing Melting Faces (Priest)

GetsomeGetsome Member Posts: 52
I've tried to find information on WoW boards but all I get is some lame songs. I've got a 32 priest and have no idea what Melting Faces means. Is it a spell or combination of spells used for PVP? 

Comments

• rogue666rogue666 Member Posts: 13

emm..... i play wow like 6 month alrdy and i never heard about melting faces.

i guess some1 made it up or smth :S

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

maybe cause it sometimes looks like you're melting someones face with Mindflay? =P

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• IgniIgni Member Posts: 9

Yes, it's because when you're channeling mindflay it looks like you're throwing it into someone's face.

Also there's this thread which has miraculously not corrupted and died.  Last I checked, you could still read to page 20 or so:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-priest&t=296239&p=1&tmp=1#post296239

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    One of the priest spells (mind flay ?) Looks like the face is being felt off, and shadow priest own in PvP so thats where melting faces comes from.
  • AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    lol wtf :S been playing for 1 year now dont know wat melting faces means :S
  • DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

Originally posted by Igni

Yes, it's because when you're channeling mindflay it looks like you're throwing it into someone's face.
    Also there's this thread which has miraculously not corrupted and died.  Last I checked, you could still read to page 20 or so:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-priest&t=296239&p=1&tmp=1#post296239

LOL!!

That is a truly entertaining thread!

• TwiZzoTTwiZzoT Member Posts: 90
    Because the icon when afflicted by shadow word: pain looks like someone's face melting.  That would be my guess anyhow.