Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Legend Of Ares !!!!!

2»

Comments

• kraftwerk53kraftwerk53 Member Posts: 25
    Legend of Ares is a very addicting game. I
    myself have felt the addiction. The community is great but the way the
    community communicates is poor at best due to the horrible forum on
    their website. In light of this I decided to start my own fan forum and
    eventually a fan site.

I AM LOOKING FOR MODS. www.loaland.com

There is a section under general discussion to sign up to be a mod for our site.

Positions on the staff are limited, but I do believe this community will grow from a good place to communicate.

if you play legend of ares or would like to learn more visit my forum

www.loaland.com

you can also contact me:

aim - weezer91101

email - [email protected]

www.loaland.com

• Gamerchick11Gamerchick11 Member Posts: 21

I like the pvp:o) but its kinda hard:o( but hopefully i get better!!!!!!! hope to see you all in the battle!!!!!!

Geewhiz 27 Rogue EQ
    Gollywhiz FFXI HUM/SUM/NIN Carb
    hihi SOON TO BE LOA!!!

• socom83socom83 Member Posts: 5
    its the best free mmorpg ive played so far.
  • PockYgurLPockYgurL Member Posts: 6
    =O I wanna play now ^O^ Tommorrow is too far away. =( i have class tomorrow so ill be behind on the levleing. =(

FFO - beRRyPockY
    RO - Strawberry Pocky (chaos)
    LoA - CuTiePoCkY

• DominuzDominuz Member Posts: 38

I played this 2 days of the closed beta with my friend and it was actually awesome, I enjoyed every bit.

This is coming from a hardcore WoW player, the very little of the PvP I was able to do was fun. But because of all my wow time I have been missing the oldschool mmorpg style like this game:)

The only thing that annoyed me was the camera system, but as with all things you get used to it, even though it could be better

• GirithGirith Member Posts: 40
    @Zerber: this game has been changen in comparison to the Korean version to be more suitable for us...

@Dominuz: the camera can be fully adjusted by pressing the mouse wheel button (rotating) and by rolling the wheel (zoom)

• DominuzDominuz Member Posts: 38
    Yeah I know, I just wanted to be able to "Stear" the character like in wow, through holding down right button and just stear freely while you move with "W" for example:P
  • GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203
    To all those hating it cause its a "korean hacknslash.....U r nothin but another bigget.Man for a free mmorpg u people don't understand these guys put alot of time and energy into making this game for what?For people to enjoy themselves for FREE.I hope u and people like u understand gaming over there is very diffrent then here.If u don't like it then make one better and if u can then u can say all the crap u want until then go crying to ur momma maybe she can find u a fairy game or sumthin to play if nonstop killing is to much for u.

Enjoy : )

• crunch123crunch123 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Gregtheexcon
    To all those hating it cause its a "korean hacknslash.....U r nothin but another bigget.Man for a free mmorpg u people don't understand these guys put alot of time and energy into making this game for what?For people to enjoy themselves for FREE.I hope u and people like u understand gaming over there is very diffrent then here.If u don't like it then make one better and if u can then u can say all the crap u want until then go crying to ur momma maybe she can find u a fairy game or sumthin to play if nonstop killing is to much for u.

Wow.  You must be the biggest retard ever.  This is why the public school system needs work.  First of all, I've played both betas, and I can tell you its just another generic mmorpg.  The only reason its free is because the developers know that people wouldn't pay for that abortion of a game.  It has absolutely nothing to distinguish itself from other mmorpg's.  The graphics are bland and uninteresting.  There's only about 4 different types of monsters, bugs aplenty, horrible translation, repetitive quests, etc.  I'm not sure I could make an mmorpg in the first place, seeing as how I have neither any knowledge of programming nor the funds needed to make it, but plenty of people can and do, and I'll bet it'd be better than this pile of shit.  And if that makes me a "bigget", so be it.
  • RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Is it just me or can I not get to the website of www.legendofares.com
  • KABALBDCKABALBDC Member Posts: 5

"You`re not alonee..."

---------------------------------------------
    The world is changed ...
    I can feel it in the water.
    I can feel it in the earth.
    I can smell it in the air.

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Maybe they decided to scrap the game?
  • KABALBDCKABALBDC Member Posts: 5

Well ... I hope...NOT!

---------------------------------------------
    The world is changed ...
    I can feel it in the water.
    I can feel it in the earth.
    I can smell it in the air.

• GirithGirith Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by crunch123

Originally posted by Gregtheexcon
    Wow.  You must be the biggest retard ever.  This is why the public school system needs work.  First of all, I've played both betas, and I can tell you its just another generic mmorpg.  The only reason its free is because the developers know that people wouldn't pay for that abortion of a game.  It has absolutely nothing to distinguish itself from other mmorpg's.  The graphics are bland and uninteresting.  There's only about 4 different types of monsters, bugs aplenty, horrible translation, repetitive quests, etc.  I'm not sure I could make an mmorpg in the first place, seeing as how I have neither any knowledge of programming nor the funds needed to make it, but plenty of people can and do, and I'll bet it'd be better than this pile of shit.  And if that makes me a "bigget", so be it.

lol, from what universe are u?

-the gfx aren't suposed to be good... if u play games only couse of the gfx than u r the retard here
    -there's about 200 different mosters + bosses
    -ofcourse there r bugs, the game's still in beta
    -obviously u haven't reached 40+ lvl...

• lonelytimlonelytim Member Posts: 1
    It's persional server ?

null

• Gamerchick11Gamerchick11 Member Posts: 21

i made an archer... and in OB right now i get XP pots once a day to boost my xp gained for an hour..^^^^

Geewhiz 27 Rogue EQ
    Gollywhiz FFXI HUM/SUM/NIN Carb
    hihi SOON TO BE LOA!!!

• RabidaskalRabidaskal Member Posts: 238
    Meh.  Its like RFO but more garbage.  And I live in asia so I know all about imported Korean grindathons.

Its free, which is great.  PVP is the focus, ok!.  But like RF and L2 levels = power, so you're not gonna get any meaningful PVP in unless you grind up.  And it seems to me they nerfed exp or something cause its taking a hella LOT longer to level up.  But that actually makes sense, since there's no monthly BUT you can buy items from their 'item mall'  to help speed up ur leveling process.

If there was any meaningful crafting system (refining doesnt count) or anything else to do it might've been ok, even for a game that came out in 2002.  As it is there's nothing to do but grind out for PVP, if thats what you want play L2 its WORTH the monthly fee for PVP, or hell GW its free.

I don''t really know when Humankind will die out but i''m guessing about 6 years before WOW.
    -BarCrow