Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What just happened?

UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
I have been on this site several times before when all of the sudden it just ceases to work. (It just happened a moment ago)   When I close the window  I am in and log back in I sometimes find myself to be the only person online.  Also all the recent posts have become post that arent recent... Is this just your server restarting or what?  Oh well, Im sure you already knew about this but I just wanted to say something.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

Comments

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Am I just imagining this or are other people affected?? imageimageimage

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    I've never had that problem, maybe you're imagining it image

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

Hmmm.... Perhaps... Perhaps... BUT WHAT IF IM NOT!!! ANSWER ME THAT!!! IT COULD MEAN THE END OF EVERYTHING!!!! AHHHH!!!

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

That is what is known as a SYSTEM CRASH!  It has been happening 3-10 times per day.  Basically I still have some code locking issues (this is where my 2 or more users access the same bit of memory at the exact same time).  When it happens the system crashes, forcing a memory reload (which takes about 2 mins).

Eventually I hope to get the time to go through the 200 or so code files I still have to clean up for locking fixes...then most of this should go away :)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Oh, okie dokie... thanks... imageimageimage