Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there someone retiring from the game who would give me it's account??

please i reaaly wanna play but i dont have an account , if u are planning to retiring could u give me your account?

Comments

• K2theKK2theK Member Posts: 67

Am I being dense?

I am not entirely sure I see the point in this? I left Daoc too a few months back, but I cant understand why you are asking this question.

I mean, even if anyone gave you an account, you would still need the software off the CD, and then you would still need to enter your credit card details and pay for the game monthly...so why not just buy the game?

• rhymosrhymos Member Posts: 18
    something tells me he just want to start off with a lvl 50 with some cash so he don't have to work for it image

• zentuskenzentusken Member Posts: 70

• darksaidindarksaidin Member Posts: 1

That would be just one more level 50 player who doesn't know his character. So... nothing special really ;)

Pierro, buy the game and the expansions and create your own character. It's a lot more fun leveling it - at least the first time you do it - than dying in RvR because you don't know how to play your character ;)
    And make sure you don't start a cabbalist....