Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UFC:59 Reality Check

UFC 59: Reality Check on April 15 at 10pm. this are my predictions:

Here is the whole - Fight Card

A. Arlovski 
Tito Ortiz
Sean Sherk
Jeff Monson
Scott Smith
Karo Parisyan
Terry Martin
Thiago Alves 

what's your opinion?

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

Comments

• honzolohonzolo Member Posts: 321

Can't wait for it! Arlovski will beat Tim Sylvia again. Tim Sylvia is a freak of nature, but his size difference isn't enough to overcome the raw skill and power of Arlovski. I see Tito Ortiz beating the crap out of Forrest Griffin, and its not going to be fun to watch, cause Forrest is one of the most likable fighters out there. His skills just won't match up well with Tito's ground and pound. I can't remember who else is fighting who, but it sounds like it will be a good show.

H.

• LeesusLeesus Member Posts: 183
    6'8" 260 is hardly a freak of nature. Now if he was 6'8" 300 or so with some muscle, that would be different. But from his pics and bio, he looks like a twig. Sure he's a good fighter, but a freak of nature? Hardly.

Its pretty freaking big if you ask me, but irregardless, he's gonna lose.

That's all.

H.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    I cant wait to see Tito Ortiz beat the living c*** out of Forrest Griffin  !
    I hope Forrest Griffin punks Ortiz, very different styles so it should be a good fight.

• SiftSift Member Posts: 258
    Arlovski needs to get out of the UFC if Tim the Moron Silvia is the best they have to throw at him, the guy is a frickin clown.  Arlovsky would be better off in Pride when his contract is up that way he can make more money and fight real oppenents.

As far as Forest Griffen I hope the guy losses to Tito because Tito is just funny.  I love watching the match with Tito vr Chuck the dude was practicaly crying at the end of the match it was funny as hell.  I would love to see it again

Other then those two match this card just sucks.  Probably go see it at a bar because its not worth the money to get the PPV.  Come On the UFC needs a real heavy weight devision....

• upallnightupallnight Member Posts: 1,154

I'm confused.  Who are these people?  What do they do?

I don't know who they are, but I vote Tito.  Tito will definitely win. 

--------------------------------------
    image image

• LastSpartanLastSpartan Member Posts: 87
    Arlovsky should leave the UFC. I would love to see Arlovsky fight Fedor Emelianenko . Fedor has more skill I think but Arlovsky still has a heavy hitters shot.
  • MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399

Originally posted by Leesus
    6'8" 260 is hardly a freak of nature. Now if he was 6'8" 300 or so with some muscle, that would be different. But from his pics and bio, he looks like a twig. Sure he's a good fighter, but a freak of nature? Hardly.

???? This guy would pound you into the dirt. He's a big dude, not muscular, but big.

Aren't they wheeling out Royce Gracie for this one?

<<???? This guy would pound you into the dirt. He's a big dude, not muscular, but big.

Aren't they wheeling out Royce Gracie for this one?>>

Hehe, I think that's supposed to be in May or something. That is such a joke... Royce vs Matt Hughes? I mean, really...  Couldn't they have gone down to the local old folks home to get someone younger than Royce to fight?

H.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616
    I haven't seen Tito Ortiz win a fight in a while. The last fights I remember of him was vs. Couture and vs. Liddel. In both of these matches he got man handled. Also, as someone mentioned before he was crying after these matches. They hype him up as the Huntington Beach Bad Boy, and he cries when he loses. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure Couture spanked Tito literally in their match. This will be in CA, so I guess Tito can claim the home crowd. I hope Griffin wins and makes Tito Ortiz cry yet again.

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399
    Tito was on the radio here in San Diego and said he will be fighting both Ken Shamrock and Chuck Liddell later this year. He didn't give any dates, but let's hope this comes about.
    Maldach, I'm sure he would pound me into the dirt since he is a trained fighter. But I'm talking about size here. With the way people are growing nowadays, he's not that big. I am personally 6'5" 280 pounds, and I workout religously. I have a friend I went to high school with who is also 6'5", weighs around 250 now and plays college football. He can squat 500+ for reps, and last I heard his bench isn't far behind. So as far as this "big" guy thing, he really isn't.