Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

halo

ellimanatorellimanator Member Posts: 61
I heard that there is going to be a halo 3 is it true??

Comments

• eaglerangereagleranger Member Posts: 66

i havent heard anything i know they were thinking or working on a movie

i fight the battles other fear

EagleRanger

• eaglerangereagleranger Member Posts: 66

DELETED

i fight the battles other fear

EagleRanger

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

bungie says they are not working on halo three.  though they do have a forerunner project.  though i'm hopping that in a pre-sequal  as in the building of the rings and there first activation.  it'd be soo cool if i'm right about humans be the creator of the rings. .  and the ark bringing everything back.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• MoonEchoMoonEcho Member Posts: 2

I also heard there would be a Halo 3.

Whats this about them making a Halo movie?

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216
    there WILL BE a halo 3 but it wont be called halo 3, im not sure what it will be called...kind of stupid

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• natzonatzo Member Posts: 70
    Actualy halo 3 will appear in 2007 not jet know when it will exacly come but when i learn the exact date ill tell u... o and the halo 3 trailor was released in Bungie the #1 site for halo 1 2 and when it comes 3!!!!
  • paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613
    yep the trailer was at E3

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• darknatzodarknatzo Member Posts: 7
    Halo 3 is gonna rock, the trailer was awsome, the game is going to be better cant wait for it
  • basaltbasalt Member Posts: 84

think so, i hace headr the same thing

hope there is cos i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

i wish i had a rabbit

• Eva-01Eva-01 Member UncommonPosts: 69

Originally posted by basalt

think so, i hace headr the same thing
    hope there is cos i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

you do know that wasent gameplay right? dont base its coolenss off a trailer..

halo is for n00bs.

• Iceman360Iceman360 Member Posts: 14

Don't Know about how everyone feels about the fact that the PC industry is still waiting for halo 2, I just cant figure out why they moved back to Xbox when PC's made halo famous.

Even Red VS Blue was a hit... and now im stuck here in S.A. with out a Xbox and unable to play any of my favourite titals, the same thing happened with Far Cry, It dissapoints me to the extrems.

Last I heard they were indeed working on halo 3 before halo 2 hit the shelves. What happened to the rumour that Halo the movie was being made?

• Iceman360Iceman360 Member Posts: 14
    I agree, but the trailer is still damn good... its high up on must play before I die list! I mean it even more if its even nearly as good as one.  
  • ganjhitsuganjhitsu Member Posts: 43
    Wow Halo 3. I hope it dosnt suck like 1 and 2 did. They have the funding and a talented staff. maybe it will be cool. but from looking at Microsofts resent game picks i have my doubts.
    Lets hope its the one that breaks the suck mold.