Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Great Chair Nerf

2»

Comments

• duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670
    "In an effort to provide an Epic Gaming Experience we're introducing to Star Wars Galaxies the Chair Revamp.  We believe these changes to be Star Warsy and Iconic, after all, you didn't see anyone sitting down on Episode III did you?!  Please stop by the test server and tell us what you think of the Chair Revamp, just remember that we're gonna implement it anyway!"

- Smed

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

• KehnKehn Member Posts: 180

Breaking NewsPublish 35 brings you the ability to SIT IN CHAIRS!

• ClackamasClackamas Member Posts: 776
    Well, my long standing gripe is that my toon could never use the bathroom.  I guess with the great chair nerf, they have prefutured the great porclain nerf.

• viadiviadi Member Posts: 816

QFE

chairs , were way overpowered, and needed this nerf.  FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE WERE SITTING EVERYWHERE!!!

just sums it up for me

Tin Foil hats dont work.. its all a conspiracy

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Kehn
    Breaking News:  Publish 35 brings you the ability to SIT IN CHAIRS!

OMG I can't wait til I can sit. Look at all this new content they are adding I mean I can sit in a chair!!

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• LilTLilT Member Posts: 631

Originally posted by Fadeus

OMG I can't wait til I can sit. Look at all this new content they are adding I mean I can sit in a chair!!

newbs. its called "actively reclining", not sitting in chairs. Its the same idea, just a more action oriented design then before, wich makes it totally new. And more starwarsy, ofc.

For the Horde!

OMG!!!   See, the devs are listening!  People wanted to sit and now we'll be able to sit.  THIS IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!  I believe this will save this game.  This game will be so much fun now that I pity those who cancelled!

Originally posted by duncan_922

OMG!!!   See, the devs are listening!  People wanted to sit and now we'll be able to sit.  THIS IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!  I believe this will save this game.  This game will be so much fun now that I pity those who cancelled!

Then afterwards....

"In an effort to bring the SWG community an Epic gaming experience, we've pushed back the release of Publish 35, The New Sitting Experience, for 6 months while it is properly tested.  We apologize for this inconvenience."

- TH

• RekrulRekrul Member Posts: 2,961

Depending on its quality this is absolutly bad ass!
    sitting system (including sitting on chairs, sofas, and floor)

Excited and Excited...

swg is unique in the mmo universe lets assume
    they go through with this plan .. this time.... and it comes out to all
    there hopes an ddreams and people start throwing themselves at the game
    to resubscribe again and there numbers go beyond anything they have had
    before.. (which i am betting is the hope here) this will be the first
    MMO to reach its max potential THREE YEARS after having been released
    lol

Sounds good, I'm excited about the siting systems.  Posture changes will save this game.

This might sound silly or because i'm excited but...are these notes for real? Where is a link for them please?

WOW, good to hear that but I still want to know if player will be able to sit on chairs, or other surfaces as well, all sounds so exciting and tasty LMAO!

It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled

I could care less about all the whiners and
    doubters in here. This info actually gets me excited about this game
    again. I am glad I came back. I too was so pissed about the NGE I
    cacelled. After the urging of friends, came back to try it out. Is it
    what we had before? No. What we had before is gone forever. What we
    need to do now is move forward. I think the communication we have been
    seeing, the changes in the PBS due to them LISTENING to us, are signs
    that things are improving.

• anaicanaic Member Posts: 409

Originally posted by Rekrul

Depending on its quality this is absolutly bad ass!
    sitting system (including sitting on chairs, sofas, and floor)

Excited and Excited...

swg is unique in the mmo universe lets assume they go through with this plan .. this time.... and it comes out to all there hopes an ddreams and people start throwing themselves at the game to resubscribe again and there numbers go beyond anything they have had before.. (which i am betting is the hope here) this will be the first MMO to reach its max potential THREE YEARS after having been released lol
    Sounds good, I'm excited about the siting systems.  Posture changes will save this game.
    This might sound silly or because i'm excited but...are these notes for real? Where is a link for them please?
    WOW, good to hear that but I still want to know if player will be able to sit on chairs, or other surfaces as well, all sounds so exciting and tasty LMAO!
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled
    I could care less about all the whiners and doubters in here. This info actually gets me excited about this game again. I am glad I came back. I too was so pissed about the NGE I cacelled. After the urging of friends, came back to try it out. Is it what we had before? No. What we had before is gone forever. What we need to do now is move forward. I think the communication we have been seeing, the changes in the PBS due to them LISTENING to us, are signs that things are improving.

"I pity the fool who canceled their subscription to SWG!" -Mr. T
  • KehnKehn Member Posts: 180

Attention SWG player, we have some bad news for you, you may wish to take a seat…HA HA!