Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Priest after 1.10

VicerynViceryn Member Posts: 177

Well, since the talent's have been reset for the priests, I was wondering what you guys think about it?

I have a level 30 Undead priest that i rarely play and a 24 NE Priest that is now my main concern. I was shadow because they say that is the easiest way to level and then when you get to 60, respec to be Holy so you can be more effective in raids and the like.

What do you guys think? After 1.10, what is the best to solo with? Is it still shadow or has holy and discipline taken over. I love the fact that Holy Fire is now available at level 20 regardless of the talent tree that you enter.

Thank in advance for any info...

Comments

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

In the past, Priests worship God.

after patch 1.10, God worships the priests.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

I liked discipline before patch and I'm leveling fine. Shadow is just a popular talent path, it's not really the best. So far I'm level 18, adding extra dmg to shield and silent resolve is ideal for soloing and, grouping.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• VicerynViceryn Member Posts: 177

haha, i liked the quote about God worshiping priests. It seems to be that way now.

I am going to stick Shadow I think because all I want is shadow form. When I get to the higher levels, I might go holy/discipline. That seems to be pretty popular.

I really never had any idea priests were as powerful as they are...oh, and the fact that they decreased the cooldown timer on Weakened Soul is great! God knows that saved my butt more than once last night. That was the biggest pain too, to be getting killed by mobs and having to wait until the timer runs out on weakened soul to cast shield again. I just hope they don't nerf it back to what it was before.