Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grenado espada

Hey I havent been to these forums in a while so sorry if this is old news or something.

But I checked back up on grenada espada and the site is different. It is all in another language but there seems to be a beta open from the links I could read,

anyone know about an engish beta? or how to navigate the site? or any info at all.

Comments

• georgeykleegeorgeyklee Member Posts: 10

from what i read lately, there wont be english version. there might be later on IN THE FUTURE

• kaiyouskekaiyouske Member Posts: 8
    Why won't there be an English version?  I've been playing in the Japanese open beta, and the game is awesome!  Someone should bring the game to the US. 

• tanminhtanminh Member Posts: 32
    i read the game background, it say the same author who wrote ragnarok(RO) help develop this game, despite the poor service in RO, it was a really good game for it time, im really lookin forward to grenada espada. there is no way that this game isnt goin for a english version since the game takes place in britain after all. english game should speak english right ^^?
  • max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

Originally posted by kaiyouske
    Why won't there be an English version?  I've been playing in the Japanese open beta, and the game is awesome!  Someone should bring the game to the US. 

how you get that account? i been dying to get one. Korea is under open beta but i cant read any of those information

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

ops double posted

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Couple day old shots of my family.  From Korean version, not going to bother with japanese version for now.  Alot buggier then the korean client.

Family Shot 1
    Family Shot 2

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I made some family shots that I have to transfer from my dad's computer. I'm on the Korean version.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    I made some family shots that I have to transfer from my dad's computer. I'm on the Korean version.

Which one Riki?  Be nice if it was same one that i'm on.  I need more english people to tackle the boss missions with.  My play time is very different then the peak hours for koreans.  So I miss out on most of the attempts

Server: Scroll down to bottom of mtigers post to find my server
    Family Name: Darkstarwalkers

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

FOR GOD SAKE SOMEONE MAKE A GUIDE TO REGISTER FOR JP OPEN BETA PLEASE!! GOD WILL CONDEMN THOSE WHO KNOW AND DOESNT HELP! thankyou xD

Originally posted by tanminh
    FOR GOD SAKE SOMEONE MAKE A GUIDE TO REGISTER FOR JP OPEN BETA PLEASE!! GOD WILL CONDEMN THOSE WHO KNOW AND DOESNT HELP! thankyou xD

lol I put a link up to one in the other GE thread.  But since i'm such a nice person, and i'm already typing this.  I guess i'll repost it here as well.

Korean Granado Espada Registration Guide at F-Games

Japanese Granado Espada Registration Guide at F-Games

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

allllriiight thanks a thousand

Originally posted by tanminh

allllriiight thanks a thousand

(Click Me!) Another good place to find Granado Espada info/guides

When using the above site.  Remember to set listed post to beginning. For some reason it defaults to last 30 days which causes alot of the post to be hidden.  They've translated alot of the stuff, and even have topics that will help with some earlier quest.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.