Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GTA ONLINE

DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
imagine it grand theft auto online with profetions like maste pimp  master gangster dealers and gangs with player houses it would be greatimage

Comments

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454

Yes. For 12 year olds "Ghetto-n*ggaz-wannabeez"

I can see the whole flame... Some one stole your tricked out ride and you start calling each other "gay" and so on. Even WoW and CS would have better community.

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Originally posted by Destmafh
    imagine it grand theft auto online with profetions like maste pimp  master gangster dealers and gangs with player houses it would be greatimage

Personally I wouldn't want to see a GTA:O unless it had a hot coffee feature implemented. ;)

http://www.goonworld.com/

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
    image The game would be good fun and yea the comunity would have muppets like all games  it would make it enjoyable to kill them  for me think about it there could also be  traders for the jobs and that the better you get the better jobs and proffs you could get  like be the don with a mantion and youre gangs could do the colection money and protects youre being  till you get over thrown by a more skilled opponent.
  • GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

http://www.webzengames.com/Game/APB/default.asp

All Points Bulletin (APB) is a massively multiplayer online freeform combat and driving-based game, designed by the creator of the original Grand Theft Auto (GTA) franchise. Developed by Real Time Worlds Ltd. and published by global online entertainment company, WEBZEN Inc., APB brings players into a living, breathing city where cash is king and territory equals respect. In a fight to dominate the expansive world of APB, players must decide which side of the law to abide by, as Law Enforcement who take on the challenge of supporting and safeguarding justice, or as Gangs, who operate against the law and any opposing groups by any means necessary. APB will provide players with ultimate customization options from their weapons, vehicles and clothes to their attitude, music and environment.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• RNitestalkerRNitestalker Member UncommonPosts: 26

nullAPB looks hot and is something i thing GTA fans will be wanting to try out .. something im lookijng forward to down the road .. play on either XBOX 360 or PC will be nice ..
    http://www.webzengames.com/Game/APB/default.asp

• MordahMordah Member Posts: 199
    I think this could actually be a pretty good MMO.  You could have different gang factions including the police.  You could have customization of vehicles.  Maybe even some tradeskills for building and enhancing vehicles and weapons.  Of course there could be a strong story arc you could play or ignore etc.  Naturally there would be plenty of jerks in the game, but I see some potential here.
  • MordahMordah Member Posts: 199
    I think this could actually be a pretty good MMO.  You could have different gang factions including the police.  You could have customization of vehicles.  Maybe even some tradeskills for building and enhancing vehicles and weapons.  Of course there could be a strong story arc you could play or ignore etc.  Naturally there would be plenty of jerks in the game, but I see some potential here.