Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aeon

DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
I am thinking about getting  final fantasy XI  i want to know can you call aeons like in  ff7 and ffx ?

Comments

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by Destmafh
    I am thinking about getting final fantasy XI i want to know can you call aeons like in ff7 and ffx ?

There's a summoner job. The beings that it summons are called spirits and avatars, not Aeons, but there's similarities.

Chris Mattern

• Turtleneck37Turtleneck37 Member Posts: 91

You have to go through a good bit of play time before you can unlock smn

• JadiaJadia Member Posts: 62

You can call summons but it takes alot of work to get them. I tried summoner and was unhappy with it.

To get summoner in the first place can be hard. You have to wait until level 30 and then quest for it. You need a ruby that drops from leeches, which sounds fine and dandy except it's rare. A friend got theirs right away but it took days and days for me to get mine. That's not even the end of the quest.

To get the summons you have to battle and defeat them, which is no simple feat.

Personally, I think there are other more rewarding jobs that aren't such a pain in the butt.

If you're a final fantasy fan I think FFXI is worth trying, you definitely won't be disappointed.

• DestmafhDestmafh Member Posts: 32
    Ahh i like the sound of it thats it im getting it now i love a challenge  thanks for the info