Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profesion for factions

TigerWolf2TigerWolf2 Member Posts: 10

What will your professions for factions be with your extra 2 charachter slots. Personally im going to have a

Monk/Ritualist
and
Assasin/ ? (havent decided yet)

Comments

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Ritualist/Ele maybe

Second slot: I'm not sure. Either Ranger/Assassin or keep it as an extra PvP slot.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• RyuSlashRyuSlash Member Posts: 21

probably just a A/Me, the other one I don't know yet...

• DjShoutDjShout Member Posts: 15
    wat are the new proffessions
  • RyuSlashRyuSlash Member Posts: 21

Assassin and Ritualist ::::05::

• thepkerthepker Member Posts: 192

Assasin/Warrior

Ritualist/monk

• thepillarfrethepillarfre Member Posts: 36

Assasin/Ele or An Ele/Assasin

shadow step into the enemy party. Drop 3-4 AOE skills, shadow out. if 2 people have this build you can ambush people and kill them before they can get away.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

at the moment i only got one pve char which has got the best of everything and my 3 other slots are for pvp chars when i need them :P

im most likely gonna make A/ something to check out the pve story line but Rit doesnt tickle my fancy, its pretty much like a mesmer to me, i dont know y but iv never liked mesmers and for some cosmic reason i dont like rits :P

• skeetman1589skeetman1589 Member Posts: 2
    The assassin is going to kick some tail. I can't wait to try out my combos that I have been brain storming.
  • skeetman1589skeetman1589 Member Posts: 2

I think A/W will have a great combo. Even though many have already tried this or this will be the most likely thing to be running around (like W/Mo), the assassin will have many great combos that can kill many enemies in one attack sequence. The stances from a warrior will compliment the assassin very will, such as bonetti's or glad's defense. Haven't looked at any of the new stances, but so far looks very appealing.

As for the Rit, I have no idea. Never got to mess around with one during the FPE, so can't help anyone there. An Rit/Mo of course looks good, but what about a Rit/N or N/Rit MM, with the spirits and all the minions around, it doesn't sound like a bad combination!

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    most likely gonna make a assassin/ ?

dont like rits but :S

• TeeBeeNZTeeBeeNZ Member Posts: 259
    Based on the preview weekend, experienced players will make a rit first while n00bs tend to make assasins first.  I gotta say I was prefer rits as they are a more hardcore class. Both are good classes and I have enjoyed playing both but a primary rit is a must have.