Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

110k subs

WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875

I got todat CCP newsleter,were they anounce EVE have 110k subscribers.

Is hard to belive,an old game like EVE,allweys got more new players than lost,and it kips geting new records in number of subs,and sumultanious players.

With EVE i go.

Comments

• freebirdpatfreebirdpat Member Posts: 568

Kieron's latest says its 116k+ now.

• Too many crazy guys~
  • scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424
    I liked the game better when there was 5000 people on peak times and it was unpopular.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875
    Why?
  • Both i wonder know why?

• BramsonBramson Member Posts: 3

The userbase for Eve Online is growing. With the New Server upgrade that happened a month back really improved the game play. The growth of the community is a good thing for everyone. More Corperate Wars, More new recruits to be had in those big empires, New Corps and Alliances being made to try and take over some of those old timers, and for those people who like to kill novice players because they think it is fun there are a TON of them around now, lol. The thing that makes Eve fun is there is no MAX level up, there is a lot of stuff to do, there is a lot of content, you usually are learning new stuff everyday, a lot of tactical combat, and you accually have to use your brain. The game is not just for PVP'ers as those who dont want to PVP can skip most of that action and there is still a lot of content in Empire space. If you havent played Eve recently, or tried it back in the first year it was out, you are missing a lot. There is so much new content and the game hasnt been more fun than it is right now.

Cheers

EDIT:: In the past month we have had more BIG invasions / corperate battles since new servers than we had in a 3 month period. A lot of interesting stuff going on now! And factional wars are coming out in Kali, which will be interested to see the addition of faction pvp versus just pvp.

• bmj001bmj001 Member Posts: 17
    When I looked at the name of this thread I seriously thought it was about food... image
  • Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Originally posted by scaramoosh
    I liked the game better when there was 5000 people on peak times and it was unpopular.

I started EVE just before it broke the 50k subs barrier and have enjoyed EVE more as the playerbase grew.

If you enjoy games with a small playerbase try SWG :)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis