Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My new armor

anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Here's some shots of some armor I think is really kewl looking that I got so far playing on the PVP server, I'm only level 17 right now.

Comments

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    You sure got some nice graphic settings image

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Less screenshots more videos imo.

• ObadnoObadno Member Posts: 401

No AA your not using soga models, please tell me im delusional

Oh and in case you were wondering im a goodie now, all my RL friends joined the good side, so i had to move

but just know that im evil at hart and Freeport and CL are way better than frekin fagnosimage

but plzz turn of Soga, they blow chunks

The new EQ2, better than ever befor !
    don't click this link...

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by DuraheLL
    You sure got some nice graphic settings image

So far I can play on Extreme quality everywhere but the ruins, too many people and npc's messing around there.image There I am forced to play on high quality.image

Originally posted by Obadno

No AA your not using soga models, please tell me im delusional
    Oh and in case you were wondering im a goodie now, all my RL friends joined the good side, so i had to move
    but just know that im evil at hart and Freeport and CL are way better than frekin fagnosimage
    but plzz turn of Soga, they blow chunks

Sorry I totally disagree, I love the SOGA models. They make it like a brand new game almost for me, and they are way more video game-ish to me somehow.

Originally posted by Hashman

Less screenshots more videos imo.

Video wouldn't do my graphics justice either, you have to see them in person. They would blow your mind, they blow me away every day now since I got a second gig of ram. We're talking eyegasm.image