Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help needed, client not working

vyomvyom Member Posts: 7

I donwloaded and installed shadowbane, and then I ran the patcher, it seemed to patch all right, but when I hit play, it doesn't work. I tried to play by directly running sb.exe, to skip the patcher, but an error message comes up saying "incorrect paremeters." Can anyone help fix this? Or, can someone upload a copy of their sb.exe file (if it works) to yousendit.com and send it to [email protected]?
-Thanks

Comments

• jdkskipjdkskip Member UncommonPosts: 120

You must still subscrib to the game.

To create a Shadowbane Account from within the game, launch the Shadowbane executable. The executable may update the game with any appropriate patches, if that is the case, please wait until the update is completed.
    Ľ If this is the 1st time you execute Shadowbane, you will be asked to create and account. Simply follow the on-screen instruction.
    Ľ If this is not the 1st time Shadowbane has been executed, Upon launch of the Game, click on the "Account menu" option followed by the "Create account" button then follow the on-screen instruction.
    If you encounter any problems with the billing process, please go to http://sbsupport.ubi.com. You will be able to get self help there as well as contact information.

• vyomvyom Member Posts: 7

I already made an account, but when I press the play button on the patcher, it doesn't launch shadowbane, it just quits, and there is now way to log in in the patcher.