Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new Super Powers?

JonathJCenJonathJCen Member UncommonPosts: 202

Greetings all,

I useto play CoH and CoV but havn't since Christmas. I was curious if they've added in any new powers to the archtypes, perticularly to the Villain side. image

Comments

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Nope...

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• ursacorursacor Member UncommonPosts: 102

not yet but with the infusion of I7 there are to be some new power sets as well as upper range power for when you deside which of the arch villians your gona side with. so there in the pipe line. And of course we are always getting teased by the dev on powerset they want to add.