Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rohan Online (MMORPG)(New)

Hi .. i had recently found out a new mmorpg that is still in making process!What i know is the game look quite interesting and 1st launch game that even all country still haven had it .. So it is counted as new born game .. Feel free can check it up at http://www.playrohan.com..

Comments

• georgeykleegeorgeyklee Member Posts: 10

looks good.. does anyone knows when that mmo coming out?

• WhatTheHeoWhatTheHeo Member Posts: 224

This game looks great hopefully it comes out soon

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

• soltysplsoltyspl Member UncommonPosts: 58

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DStuff

• PhroznPhrozn Member UncommonPosts: 33
    To be honest.... I quite like the looks of Tooji.... It does the 'anime' style very well in my opinion and the enviroments looks nice too something you dont see very often :) look forward to that *And Hopefully an english version* heck... even engrish would be fine...
  • HarleeHarlee Member Posts: 223

Its not Open Beta if its in development.

English people playing a Korean game, go find a gun.

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this

• cyloneboycyloneboy Member Posts: 12

Ya.. what i think is that it will launch out latest around june/july!So it still got a long way to wait but it is quite worth it.. Another choice will be "lastchaos" since it is another great game..So do check out the NEWS and update.. ^^

Maybe the webby they had write wrongly as closed-beta.. Cos i din even heard b4 the game in the previous month or other .. So how could they be closed-beta..

• kyonakata79kyonakata79 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by cyloneboy

Ya.. what i think is that it will launch out latest around june/july!So it still got a long way to wait but it is quite worth it.. Another choice will be "lastchaos" since it is another great game..So do check out the NEWS and update.. ^^
    Maybe the webby they had write wrongly as closed-beta.. Cos i din even heard b4 the game in the previous month or other .. So how could they be closed-beta..

I got some news for 3th party media... They just started internal testing and busy fixing bugs etc...

And the best is ..Close beta is coming this month and they are checking the server status at the moment

Well..have to wait they official website announcement what going on

• RedZenjaRedZenja Member Posts: 10

It look verry nice And i going to play it when i can download it::::20::

• georgeykleegeorgeyklee Member Posts: 10
    looks good
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    It's not new, and the man reason why I stopped making korean rohan accounts for you guys.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RedZenjaRedZenja Member Posts: 10

but for me is it new so i want to try it and kill the bad one::::20::