Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-RAN ONLINE- NeW Open Beta very fun!

sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158

Made in Malaysia and just recently the english speaking community RAN online offers 4 Combat schools. By schools I mean colleges where you start out in uniform and train to become the best. Think of the character style and powers to remind your of Yu Yu Hakisho, and the pvp to remind you of Naruto (between schools.) Highlights include EXTREME fast killing. Ive played games that try to promote u can kill monsters fast in there game, but none live up to this, its simply fun and engaging. Exping is either A large risk and a large amount of exp (if you decide to get bold) or a casual walk in the park. Players are also able to open stores and to fill those stores with there magic system which is composed of Elemental effects. Fire,Ice,Elec,Poison. All items are + able to 9 and random stats on items are found on all monsters.Game is free to play and you able to buy E-Points for special items to icrease you game play. This game is promoted by a large company called E-Games, im sure youve heard of it. Welp that is jsut about it, I hope to see you all in game.

````English Community Will be on the ``
````Phoenix College, be sure to be there``
````http://www.ranonline.com.my/index_eng.asp``

English download - http://www.ranonline.com.my/eng/download/client.asp
English Reg if you dont have a E-Gamers account - https://www.e-games.com.my/asp/login/login_r.asp
Official Forum - http://enranforum.e-games.com.my/ Englsih community pls introduce yourself there for easy grouping. More people in a group the faster exp, keep that in mind. Ill prolly be starting a clan so stay tuned.
Enjoy.

my in game name is

EternalMir

::::40::

Update

I have a good amount of magic items to sell good price to the english community to help u level. PM me in game or here.

Update 2

Does grinding out levels make you so mad. RAN has implemented a really cool and fun way to exp. DESTINY Boxes. Small explanation. You find on on a mob and u get a random ULTRA buff. SPEED (run 160%) Power (damage 160%) Crazy Time (160% speed 160% atk speed -melle heaven) BOSS in a Box which is called OH NO (boss thats ment to be from those mobs spawns to pwn you high exp and gold on drop) BOMB (i recomend healing full before opening boxes or you may die from this) Mage Crazy Time (Ultra rare, only on high mobs, Speed 200% Atk 200% no cast delay = most damage output ever, CASTERS best box) EXP Time (My third fav box gives 160% exp.) I EST the time limits on these 15 mins but inever really timed it.

Update 3

Ok guys, making yoru char can significantly change how you play. I Honestly recomend if your gonna be a pro char to pick one Set of skills. They come from (STR which is Pow) DEX INT. Lots of skills from each tree. Raising a Dex char. Passive Defence increase, most def in game. INT Most damage at low levels, Defence buffs to make up for lack at higher. STR/Pow Great noob damage, ULTRAAA damage high levels.

ASK here for tips on char creation i understand it 100% now and I might remake my char either that or ill buy A B C or D water whioch resets Stats and Skills, sweet huh.

CYA IN GAME

Comments

• sheek80sheek80 Member Posts: 158

bump

• 031086031086 Member Posts: 2

Ya !!

Its the greatest !!

U all shud try it !!

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

For some reason I think 031086 is you sheeka =P.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

Do you see ghosts too, i think that 1020i4093 is your actually how about that. If you cant stand not knowing ask a admin....wierdo. ::::35::

first people to pm me asking to buy items get them first. remember im selling cheap to you english guys. heres the <3

• NarkionOGNarkionOG Member UncommonPosts: 211

was thinking about registering but i cant so i guess im not gonna try it

CurrentlyPlaying:League Of Draaaven.
    "this site needs a graveyard forum for us to mourn."

• handshakeshandshakes Member Posts: 73

Thanks for all the info. I guess I'll see ya in-game.

*EDIT* Wow what a tremendous waste of time that was. Skip this one folks, just another Korean grind. And this one is ugly as sin to boot.

Why does it hurt when I pee?

• LerygenLerygen Member Posts: 1
    sweet....
  • AnomalieAnomalie Member Posts: 16

Why "New open beta" ? This beta started in October 2005. It's a old beta not a new.

• HarleeHarlee Member Posts: 223

I'll give this game my two cents. For being a free game it has an original PVP setup, variety of charactor builds, good dueling. This isnt a button masher, but its not like WoW.

Give it a good hour, and I guarntee if you still arent reeling from your first MMO experience, you'll put some time into this one.

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this

• daymare1daymare1 Member Posts: 16
    tried it for like 5 mins then i uninstalled it lol
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I played the chinese version before the english came out. It's pathethic. It irritated me that I can't use WASD.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• HarleeHarlee Member Posts: 223

Im sorry the mouse confuses you. I can name plenty of games that dont use the FPS keys for a 3D Isometrical RPG, you douche.

[12:38am] <+steve> don't speak of tampons in a channel like this

• lmzzlmzz Member Posts: 57

Its the biggest piece of crap since last time I went to the bathroom.

www.excisiongaming.com

Casual PvP & gaming fun for mature gamers

• harabasharabas Member Posts: 100

waaaaaaaaaaaa..................

since i signed up for this forum, i never knew what to expect from MMORPG&apos;s anymore..........

when a new game comes, they all say it&apos;s crap and a downturn..........

what the hell do we want?

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

<p><blockquote><hr><i>Originally posted by harabas</i><br><br><b><p>waaaaaaaaaaaa..................</p><br><p>since i signed up for this forum, i never knew what to expect from MMORPG&apos;s anymore..........</p><br><p>when a new game comes, they all say it&apos;s crap and a downturn..........</p><br><p>what the hell do we want?</p></b><hr></blockquote><br><br></p>

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Originally posted by Harlee

Im sorry the mouse confuses you. I can name plenty of games that dont use the FPS keys for a 3D Isometrical RPG, you douche.

what the hell is your problem harlee. You're calling Riki a douche because he said he disliked the controlls of the game? He certainly did not insult you god..You're the douche.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• it's too lag to play in France.