Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls - MORROWIND

morrowind rules!!!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
- Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

A year and 4 months ago...

lol

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

just reminiscing... or however u spell that.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

reminiscing....ummm let me do spell check!

well...it says its good

whoa seriously? im a speelin feend yawl!

- Unknown Author

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    whooo...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Im playing Gothic II at the moment and i find it better than Morrowind.

keep in mind,...it was said the game was good over a year ago

i didnt know that was out yet. i loved the 1st 1. right now im playing divine divinity, im not too impressed though... i think im gonna go back and play through arx fatalis again. thats a helluvalot better that morrowind.

- Unknown Author