Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So far sounds good

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

This game caught my eye a couple weeeks ago as being a pretty dsecent product worthy of keeping my eye on.

Now i just read the archer part ,and not too often do i come out saying i like what i read.I really like how there keeping it a true to form archer and the "to hit"  and aiming factors are as it should be.Just wondering...is the aiming going to be like in war games ,where your rifle kinda moves a little making aim harder?I'm not really for or against this ,just wondering.

Of course ,anyone that knows me ,also knows i will state the bad points if i see them.Problem is i havn't seen anything ...yet :p

One thing i might throw in the mix....I don't plan on sucking up to any sites to beta try the game.I also will not be buying anything until i have tested the product first.As far as im concerned and anyone with half a brain should also be,they need to pursuade me to buy there product,not me begging them to beta test it.

There is no reason they can't put out a few servers[When the time is right]for ALL to test the game.This talk i ALWAYS here about needing to dwell into a game for several months to get the feel is total BS.I have not had any change or different feel for a game months after than i did in the first week.The only obvious thing that always happens is ,as you level up the games grind slower.

The reason i am stating this ,is because i feel Devs should have beta servers with max time limits to test the game.I like 8 hours,as i have never needed more than a few hours to totally learn a games concept and interface.This would allow everyone that has an interest in the game to at least get a feel for the game to decide if it warrants a purchase.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.