Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone coming back?

Are the rumors true?! image

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Yep.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• mastahmastah Member Posts: 39
    Awesome! Im psyched.

Heh I can tell...

- Malkavian image

Yea, this game rocks and theres only Newbies on, no decent players. Plus alot of my friends are renewing too.

Depending on what servers you are playing, you would be surprised how many experienced players there really are....

- Malkavian image

Well, thats true. I might just renew AO or something.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

what rumors? and what happened? i might come back if we form an mmorpg.com guild... on merlin server, in albion. heh.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

People are dissapointed with the new wave of MMos and are renewing old accounts. DAoc, AC2, and AO are popular candidates.

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

what rumors? and what happened? i might come back if we form an mmorpg.com guild... on merlin server, in albion. heh.
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

That is an awesome IDEA! Contact me if you are serious about developing this any further for assistance

- Malkavian image

• GilthaniGilthani Member Posts: 65
    image sweet ill join im just buying it off my bros account and he has a high level char!

Bonez

Bonez
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

• DjNogDjNog Member Posts: 33

hmmm an albion...i swore i'd mever play Alb.....sounds interesting let me know...

Dam Firbys...always getting picked on...

-=Dark Ages Of Nogula-=
    www.sittingduckradio.com/main.html
    mon and tursday 6pm-9pm ESt

[email protected]
    Sittingduckradio
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best of the 80's 90' and today! Listen and Play!

Rockngames Radio
    Http://www.rockngames.com
    The #1 Source for gaming Radio
    Station Manager
    Playing the Best rock/Metal of the 80's 90' and today!
    Listen and Play!

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Yer same, i played a paladin originally till like lvl 12 n then went to midgard where i stayed. From there Albion became associated with losers n ppl wif no skill howvere seeing as the realm populations over at the Lancelot server were so uneven they just did a constant zerg fest it seemed n always massivly outnumbered.... n they don't even let u have any fun either! if it was like a small grp of us vs heaps of them i'd just rush them :) dead anyway right? except the chickens would always mez or whatever, ruining my fun.... spose albions all scared of havin their zerg destoryed by 1 troll warrior.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

lol

no kidding. I play Pervical-Hib

Nogula Alugon

-=Dark Ages Of Nogula-=

[email protected]
    Sittingduckradio
    Station Manager

Rockngames Radio
    Station Manager
    Listen and Play!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Considering the DAOC server # are the highest they have ever been...yes. People are coming

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    I played Galahad tree huggers(Hib's)  they r aweasome only problem was got sick of the other hib ppl on that server.... i'll keep my reasons secret though. The Mid community at lancelot was aweasome though, there were a few tard guilds but they kept to themselves. Was funny back with the uneven numbers when it was at it's worst the Hib's and Mid's of lancelot acctually helped eachother was fun... cept dangerous cause would often accidently attack a hib instead of a alb..... once they even gave us a relic!!!! ninja relic raids :) 6am aint 6am here though lol, was good time for me.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

hey guys if you really wanna start a guild lets start it but i dont know what server yet... if you want to give me your AIM adress mine is metROCKSallica i m me if you wanna talk or create a clanimage

Bonez

Bonez

id really love to do a mmorpg guild but id like to do it on percival. i have a level 50firby though i suppose i can go else where lemme know.

aim chesgarou

-=Dark Ages Of Nogula-=

[email protected]
    Sittingduckradio
    Station Manager

Rockngames Radio
    Station Manager
    Listen and Play!

• quix0tequix0te Member UncommonPosts: 138

Came back. Left again.  The servers I was on (guinevere and percival), there just werent enough people.  I needed new armor, looked for like 3 hours for an armorcrafter.  There was never anybody to group with.  I think if DAOC didnt have the 3 realms, this wouldnt be a big deal, but because each server's population is divided into thirds, it has dropped below the critical mass needed to sustain it.

I'm not sure where the 'more people than ever' comes from.  I know about every fifth account is for buffbots.

Dunno.  Gonna try NWN again for a while.

Originally posted by quix0te

Came back. Left again.  The servers I was on (guinevere and percival), there just werent enough people.  I needed new armor, looked for like 3 hours for an armorcrafter.  There was never anybody to group with.  I think if DAOC didnt have the 3 realms, this wouldnt be a big deal, but because each server's population is divided into thirds, it has dropped below the critical mass needed to sustain it.
    I'm not sure where the 'more people than ever' comes from.  I know about every fifth account is for buffbots.
    Dunno.  Gonna try NWN again for a while.

hey thanks for the encouragement maybe you just cant game.

and really i dont think anyone cares about you not finding an armor crafter.

Bonez

Bonez

Guys im going to start a mmorpg.com guild on lancelot if your serious about it.

Look up my topic within this forum if your interested.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

• solutionsolution Member Posts: 33

i just started playing a while ago if you want a lvl 16 fire wiz new game i would be down to play i'am on merlin

Anyone and Everyone is welcome to join. Just post within the thread your interest and suggested names.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb