Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

in game money

sacreddaykilsacreddaykil Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 396
i have read that there is no "real loot". so i was just wondering, where do i get in game money to buy super group bases and other things? and one more thing, what other things can i buy???

Comments

• triketrike Member Posts: 83

You get money for defeating bad guys.

Since you seem to have a ton of questions, I would suggest you check out the official City of Heroes forums and FAQs, as all of these questions are answered pretty well.

• sacreddaykilsacreddaykil Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 396

ok , i will do that when im done writing this postimage

it is just that im so exited!image im going to start subscribing to it after the summer vacation :) so after read as much as i could about it, and seen alot of movies, its realy fun to talk to guys who have/are playing it about powersimage (i wanna make up my mind what powers i wanna have:) )

• deggilatordeggilator Member Posts: 520

Originally posted by sacreddaykil
    i have read that there is no "real loot". so i was just wondering, where do i get in game money to buy super group bases and other things? and one more thing, what other things can i buy???

There is loot, just not in the traditional sense. There's no armor or other equipment to loot or buy, but what you get (either as loot or from NPC vendors) is enhancements that you place in your powers, which give a permanent bonus to them. Another form of loot is inspirations, which are temporary bonuses that last for a very short time, but are extremely useful, real life savers and are not to be neglected.

Other types of rewards include badges (titles for achieving something, like finishing a storyline quest or exploring), salvages (items placed on SG bases) and special rewards from certain missions, incl. temporary powers.

Currently playing:
    * City of Heroes: Deggial, Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster. Server: Defiant.
    * City of Villains: Snakeroot, Plant/Thorns Dominator. Server: Defiant.