Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I play this game?????

I won a copy of this on this site.  I got it, but I didnt open it yet. (its almost been half a year)  should I try this game? is it good?  I see the ratings suck :P , but I want to ask the real players of the game.

Comments

• _Soneca__Soneca_ Member Posts: 23

Its the best MMO around

But its a payed BETA version, its not really ready

• Katana2k6Katana2k6 Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by _Soneca_
    Its the best MMO around
    But its a payed BETA version, its not really ready

its only good for its pvp nuthing else. rest is just pointless

• JamesROotJamesROot Member Posts: 5

Cmon let him try the game for himself...its kinda cool though
    Yes I agree PVP is Great in this game...
    but i hate the same skill both humans and akkans share...

• sunflamesunflame Member UncommonPosts: 181

To be honest.... PvP was GREAT in RYL1 but in POTE its totally screwd-up. PvP is just lame in here (and im a great fan of PvP). and btw - if he just wants to try out the game - he can always go play RYL2 in MY - thats free (no monthly fee and no download fee - everything is free) - and the game is almost the same (except for the community and some minor changes).

sunflame.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695

I also won a copy and played for a very short while.  IIRC since you had the "won" copy, your first few days are free.  I don't recall if it was 7 days, 14 days, or what, but as long as you register and cancel before that time period is up, it was free.  If you play beyond the timeframe won in the contest, you are automatically billed, but since I didn't I don't recall what that cost.

If you are interested and it is still free for you, by all means try it.

A few short comments about why I didn't like this game. 

• The game has a very "Korean MMORPG" feel to it, if you know what that means.  I personally do not like this style, although L2 was interesting to me for about a month.
    • The interface I found cumbersome and annoying.  They use the crosshair over target left click for standard attack, number for special selection, right click for special activation.  Mouse movement instead of WASD, etc.  All movement was remappable to WASD so I was able to play effectively.
    • As far as I was able to determine, if you are playing to join pvp, you have a long xp grind and cash grind (forgot what they called their coin).  Loot and "crafting" was very generic.  That is not to say there were not "unique" items to be had in the game.

Honestly, if I enjoyed this game I would play Knight Online instead since it is completely free and very similar.

• JamesROotJamesROot Member Posts: 5

okay if u wanna play this game just play it...end of story

• Play it,If u wanna try~
  • .Vicious..Vicious. Member Posts: 8
    Would definately give it a try... Seems the azreal server has a lot of lower level Akkans to level with which makes it more fun. If its free definately check it out.
  • shakkashakka Member Posts: 10

llol ya, you should open it. *grins* no really its fun *grins again*