Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

only fighting?

alex007152alex007152 Member Posts: 178

knight online is a good game, i apreciate it that its free, and it deserves more players.

but why is fighting, doing quests, and trading everything you can do in it? there should be skills! (cooking, smithing, hunting.... etc) that would make it better!

tell me what you think of this.

~Alex007152~

Comments

• Hidden_RageHidden_Rage Member Posts: 2
    yea i agree could add a skills or something that would benefit by possibly money making and such also jus to be able to do something besides fight merchant or upgrade stuff
  • joron1joron1 Member Posts: 102
    its as true as michel jackson is black like it wat made me quit for 5 monthsimage
  • spyda666spyda666 Member Posts: 40
    ...and now it's ur favourite mmorpg, so you think you have the right to flame Runescape players? You're pretty two-faced about this Joron1, aren't you?
  • joron1joron1 Member Posts: 102
    ya wat ever it has improved so much its like not the same game and wat is u sticking up for runescape u like it dont u lolimage
    You're very quick to make false assumptions, aren't you? Maybe you should stick to the facts so you don't make an ass out of yourself again.
  • Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by spyda666
    ...and now it's ur favourite mmorpg, so you think you have the right to flame Runescape players? You're pretty two-faced about this Joron1, aren't you?

I HAVE to agree, I play RuneScape, and thats REALLY rude to us. And if you want mining, fishing, cooking, ect, PLAY RUNE SCAPE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! KO doesnt have the budget to do that. And Joron, you must have something better than DSL, THATS WHY YOU DONT LAG! You either have T1 Or T3
  • alex007152alex007152 Member Posts: 178

i dont ask for a few stupid runescape adicts to swear at me or other people, i asked what you thought of the idea, can you actualy read? oh wait, your dad helped you.

if your so runescape fan go to www.runescape.com and play the stupid game yourself with your 5 year old best m8. you wont have any lag, you dont have to download a client, its all webbased b*lls*t. it can run on a computer from 1985 without any lagg, so freaking boring to click every god blessed second!

graphics are like.... oh well, you know what i mean if you played pacman....
    gameplay: like i said, click click click... soo freaking boring!

man, go to http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=57334
    thats all, hope you'll understand it.

~Alex007152~

Another quick to assumptions...

I'm not an addict to RS. Sure I play it, but I much prefer reality.

And I'm sure there are plenty of other games that involve more non-violent sub-skills. I don't know of any, but there are probably one or two free ones you could play alongside Knight Online if you fancied a change from constant fighting.