Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Macros

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
Is there an easier way to get your spells? Can you macro spells easily? Also, is there a mod so you don't have to move with your mouse?

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Kiamde! hows FF?

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
    Well it is near impossible to play without a controller. Also I read every mmorpg.com review on it and I learned that Japanese users have botted and rose the score...

imageKiamdeimage

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Yeah i know. But the controls for the game is really that bad?

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • AluadanAluadan Member Posts: 118

Honestly after playing FFXI for so long and still using only keyboard/mouse I've gotten use to the controls although compared to just about any other MMORGP they are still far inferior.  I'm not sure why they can't just make mouselook at like any other MMORPG/FPS but I guess they thought that it's better to make thier player base suffer with this horrible implentation.

Anyhow, yes, you can macro spells.  A basic example would be /magic "Cure" <t> for a cure on the current target, /magic "Cure" <me> for a cure on yourself or /magic "Cure" <p1> for a cure on the 1st person listed in your group.  Just make sure you use the exact spell name in the quotation and make sure to also use the proper capatalization.