Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im a nooob.........lol i need some help

SeriadorSeriador Member Posts: 6
for some reason i cant trade people on the game im lvl 11 10 and 16 on my three files and also how do u make the store thing appear above ur head so i can sell some items i was gonna sell a jewel of chaos but i ended up selling at the shop ........ still i got 270k lol

Comments

• dont know ,can not help u~
  • bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

Buying from player in store mode: keyboard D opens pop-up, thereon are check boxes, check by mouse click, buy or trade, that allows you when standing close to a pc (player character) to inspect the items he has avail for sale (mouse click the store mode pc,) selecting an item should remove that amount of zen ($) from your char in the purchase of that item, the item goes into your Inventory (I) pop-up.

Store mode: notice in that I pop-up the little chest/box icon, that brings up an adjacent inventory type pop-up whereon you can move items from your inventory and set a desiret retail price, once you have set prices on the items you want to sell in that store screen, you designate a name/ title of your store and then you now are in store mode; people close enough to you can inspect the items you set prices on and if acceptable they can purchase the item, the zen goes to you and the item they bought goes to them. Mouse clicking in the I and then that chest/box again drops you out of store mode, but the store items stay in that adjacent inventory-like pop-up; good for extra storage, if you run out of loot storage space in your normal I pop-up.

Notice also on that D screen is the party/group check box in case you want to invite other pc to form a hunting party.

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

Originally posted by Seriador
    for some reason i cant trade people on the game im lvl 11 10 and 16 on my three files and also how do u make the store thing appear above ur head so i can sell some items i was gonna sell a jewel of chaos but i ended up selling at the shop ........ still i got 270k lol

You cant trade or party someone until get some lvl, lvl 20 or 30 I guess.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• SnowGhostSnowGhost Member Posts: 24
    You need to be level six for party and trade. And to open store go into your inventory and there is a button at the bottom that says: 'Personal Store'

Check out www.rpghut.cjb.net