Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i want help!

sougiassougias Member Posts: 1

hi all! i am new member in this website. i want to tell me were i can find the client of lineage II extreme plz tell me the instructions of intall. thkx ::::28::

i am dead!

Comments

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Originally posted by sougias
    hi all! i am new member in this website. i want to tell me were i can find the client of lineage II extreme plz tell me the instructions of intall. thkx ::::28::

There is no Lineage II Extreme client. You need a normal one for that since Extreme is an illegal L2 server. Try Googling.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• WARCRYtmWARCRYtm Member Posts: 875

If you want to download Lineage2 you can do it at this link : http://www.lineage2.com/pds/pds_vga.html

Wath do you mean by Lineage2 extreme?

Cya in game ;)

• RayanaRayana Member UncommonPosts: 525

Originally posted by WARCRYtm

Wath do you mean by Lineage2 extreme?
    Cya in game ;)

It's an illegal private server, and it's called Extreme.

------------------------------------------------

Playing: Final Fantasy Online: ARR, Destiny
    Most memorable games for me: UO, GW1, LoTRO

• JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325

It is a server ran by a pedofile and likes to give gear and money to people he favors. Stupid unstabe enviroment, and overall it is just S***!

But anyway, if you wanna find this piece of illegal s***! Then google something like L2 s*** server! You use the 'real' client and patch it with their emulated s***...lol...

Then you can connect to this 'extreame L2 MMO' with 80 other people and go kill each other...have fun.

If you wanna play L2 buy the game and pay the pizza worth in montly fees, damnit!

• NFWolfDudeNFWolfDude Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by sougias

Ah yes, we all have wants. I want people to use reasonable spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and grammar when posting to the world on forums. It looks like we are both S.O.L. ::::36::

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    NFWolfDude

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Originally posted by Jukan
    It is a server ran by a pedofile and likes to give gear and money to people he favors. Stupid unstabe enviroment, and overall it is just S***!But anyway, if you wanna find this piece of illegal s***! Then google something like L2 s*** server! You use the 'real' client and patch it with their emulated s***...lol...Then you can connect to this 'extreame L2 MMO' with 80 other people and go kill each other...have fun.If you wanna play L2 buy the game and pay the pizza worth in montly fees, damnit!

I was hoping you'd fit one more "s***" in at the end.

-Machiavelli

• ArbrynArbryn Member UncommonPosts: 29

lol, L2E is crap I agree with the above poster, I tried it for like 3 days once just to mess around. Admins are jerks and crap community ... retail is betta come play on Kain :)

But perhaps if you still wish to join that crap server maybe you should try using google and do what their site says to do.

• JukanJukan Member UncommonPosts: 325

Originally posted by ViolentY
    Originally posted by Jukan
    It is a server ran by a pedofile and likes to give gear and money to people he favors. Stupid unstabe enviroment, and overall it is just S***!But anyway, if you wanna find this piece of illegal s***! Then google something like L2 s*** server! You use the 'real' client and patch it with their emulated s***...lol...Then you can connect to this 'extreame L2 MMO' with 80 other people and go kill each other...have fun.If you wanna play L2 buy the game and pay the pizza worth in montly fees, damnit!

I was hoping you'd fit one more "s***" in at the end.

Well I was gonna but my Asterisk Key stopped functioning... ::::39::::::31::