Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Me!!! Please!!

Hey guys, i'am a new member of the site! I am currently a student of multimedia in Dkit interested in a career in the gaming industry! As a result of this interest, i chose to do my thesis on online gaming and community! Yes i know quite a boring topic! But i am required to get some primary research or sources for the paper!

So if some of you could do me the biggest favour and complete the attached survey link, i would be eternally grateful!! It will take no more than 5 mins!!

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=k12m9w266o928iz170958

Thanks!!!

Comments

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Less exclamation points, more stfu.

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby