Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WORLD OF FARMCRAFT

-farm for levels

-farm for gold

-farm for reputation

-farm for honor

-farm for items

-farm for items

-farm for items

-farm for items

-farm for items

-farm for items

Comments

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822
    Your point?
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

I'm just impressed he got up to 5 items. ><

Seriously Paravion, I know you're crying a little after getting slapped around in other threads, but this is just weak.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

hahaha xD

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• croyalcroyal Member Posts: 136

i believe WoW has created a new type of game that you play on the forums called WORLD OF WHINECRAFT

seriously its just a game get over it.

im not over powered! look it took me 10 minutes to kill that guy

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

then dont play? in real life u have to work hard for money same as in a game u have to work hard for the items!

most MMORPG's are like this anyways stop complaining!

Originally posted by croyal

i believe WoW has created a new type of game that you play on the forums called WORLD OF WHINECRAFT

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner, and this goes out to aaaall the carebears too >:)

$OE lies list
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• WOWLagsWOWLags Member Posts: 115
    It's how to make a living in a 3rd world country farming in a game that claims it does not allow it. Hehe. I lie kthe in game mail spam i get from the farmers. " gold sale. etc" Hehe.
  • paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by Bama1267
    Your point?

We are all Chinese farmers in a way....lol

look all I'm saying is that from level 1 to 60 I feel no grind but at 60 the grind is just nasty... if you wanna flame on this go ahead but this is just how I feel and I can post how I feel here!!!

• JadiaJadia Member Posts: 62

Tell me what game, in some form or another, doesn't have farming?

At some point in all games, you have a need for money or an item and you must go out and either 'farm' the money or the items in which to sell for money. All games. Please do correct if I'm wrong, because I would really love to try that game ::::31::

Get over it or don't play MMORPGs if you don't want to ever farm.

Originally posted by Jadia

At some point in all games, you have a need for money or an item and you must go out and either 'farm' the money or the items in which to sell for money. All games. Please do correct if I'm wrong, because I would really love to try that game ::::31::

lol it's not just about farming it's what else you can chose to do, sadly WoW has very little content outsidet the "main" end-goal everyone has.

$OE lies list
    "

Originally posted by DuraheLL

lol it's not just about farming it's what else you can chose to do, sadly WoW has very little content outsidet the "main" end-goal everyone has.

i dunno getting drunk and having neked fights/dances at the darkmoone is kinda out of the "main" goal image

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

Well then, by all means quit. One less pissy 60 is one less pissy 60.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• Originally posted by Jadia

Hit Man 1 and 2

Originally posted by ob1sr

Hit Man 1 and 2

yeh, you just kill the same 4-5 character models over and over to get from point A to B image

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Shayde
    Well then, by all means quit. One less pissy 60 is one less pissy 60.

WORD!

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Originally posted by DuraheLL
    At some point in all games, you have a need for money or an item and you must go out and either 'farm' the money or the items in which to sell for money. All games. Please do correct if I'm wrong, because I would really love to try that game
    Get over it or don't play MMORPGs if you don't want to ever farm.lol it's not just about farming it's what else you can chose to do, sadly WoW has very little content outsidet the "main" end-goal everyone has.

Ok, so who is offering more content that is atleast that level or better in quality?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

ahhhh , feels so good to be the troll for a change ...

i have been the counter troll for 10 months ... finaly changed team , yay

got to keep this thread up , heheheh

wow players are , brainless point and clic farmcrafters

• draketalondraketalon Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by croyal

LOL that is the perfect name for them - they cry and whine all the time... shut the hell up you snot nosed little rugrats and leave the dam game. we will be better off without you morons.
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Originally posted by neoteo

I see you're a fan of irony too. ^_^

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• mrbbmanmrbbman Member Posts: 282

Wow, I mean gosh you mean you have to farm for items in MMOs? Whoda' thunk it? They all make you farm. In Guild Wars you farm for skills and items. Yes you can join PvP right away, but if you unlock the skills in game you get a more versatile character so you spend many hours going through the PvE content to make your PvP character more powerful. Kinda the same thing isn't it?

However, WoW dosen't have the shoddy gameplay and you can do things like jump! But then again, Guild Wars is free and that is probably why it has the high rating it does. Free does a lot to people, it makes them give an 8.3 to a game that would be a 6 if they paid for it.

But, whatever, I admit I cancelled my subscription to WoW because I got bored with it. It wasn't because it was truly a bad game. Chances are, when the new expansion comes out I will pick it back up. I haven't touched Guild Wars in months and would be surprised if it manages to capture my attention for any length of time again. It's free and I don't even give it the time of day that's how much I thought it stunk. But hey to each his own, I like games others don't like as well so... however you like to have fun go ahead and do it. Just don't try and piss on other people's parade. Really, no one cares what you think. Discuss how great Guild Wars is in the Guild Wars forums.

True Neutral Half-Elf Ranger Mage
    Follower Of Silvanus

Kings of Chaos! Free to play! Great PvP!

Originally posted by mrbbman

Wow, I mean gosh you mean you have to farm for items in MMOs? Whoda' thunk it? They all make you farm. In Guild Wars you farm for skills and items. Yes you can join PvP right away, but if you unlock the skills in game you get a more versatile character so you spend many hours going through the PvE content to make your PvP character more powerful. Kinda the same thing isn't it?

NO , YOU CAN UNLOCK STUFF WITH FACTION THAT YOU GAIN JUST PLAYING IN PVP , IF YOU WANT , YOU DONT EVEN MAKE A PVE CHAR AND UNLOCK EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE GOD

However, WoW dosen't have the shoddy gameplay and you can do things like jump! But then again, Guild Wars is free and that is probably why it has the high rating it does. Free does a lot to people, it makes them give an 8.3 to a game that would be a 6 if they paid for it.

GUILDWARS IS NOT FREE , 50$ FOR FIRST YEAR , NOW WILL BE 50$ EVERY 6 MONTHS

But, whatever, I admit I cancelled my subscription to WoW because I got bored with it. It wasn't because it was truly a bad game. Chances are, when the new expansion comes out I will pick it back up. I haven't touched Guild Wars in months and would be surprised if it manages to capture my attention for any length of time again. It's free and I don't even give it the time of day that's how much I thought it stunk. But hey to each his own, I like games others don't like as well so... however you like to have fun go ahead and do it. Just don't try and piss on other people's parade. Really, no one cares what you think. Discuss how great Guild Wars is in the Guild Wars forums.

IMO , WOW IS A COOL GAME BUT GETS BORING COSE ITS NOT THAT TEAM BASED , ITS A FARM CRAFT

HUMANS IS WHAT MAKE MMO ENDLESS ... GUILDWARS AS A SOLO GAME SUCS , AS TEAM WORK GAME , THERE IS NO MMO LIKE IT AFAIK

• DowieDowie Member Posts: 280

Originally posted by paravion
    -farm for levels
    -farm for gold
    -farm for reputation
    -farm for honor
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items

Ain't that the base in all mmo's?

Seriosly if you don't like farming you should keep away from the most of the fantasy mmo's, Go play quake or something.

Originally posted by Dowie

Originally posted by paravion
    -farm for levels
    -farm for gold
    -farm for reputation
    -farm for honor
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items
    -farm for items

Ain't that the base in all mmo's?

Seriosly if you don't like farming you should keep away from the most of the fantasy mmo's, Go play quake or something.

it was until GuildWars came out
  • NazifNazif Member Posts: 3
    LOL

Originally posted by neoteo
    ahhhh , feels so good to be the troll for a change ...
    i have been the counter troll for 10 months ... finaly changed team , yay
    got to keep this thread up , heheheh

Only someone brainless would be able to state something like that.

- Scaris