Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get paid to play Star Wars Galaxies

Lucas Arts is looking for some current and former Star Wars Galaxies players in Los Angeles area for a focus test. The focus will be approximately 2 hours and for the 2 hours you will receive 125 dollars.

On SUNDAY MARCH 5, Nielsen Interactive Entertainment would like the experienced opinions of MALE and FEMALE gamers 18 years and over, who are CURRENT OR FORMER subscribers to Star Wars Galaxies, on behalf of a major videogame publisher.

--------Signature---------
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky --- one sky, one destiny.

http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/World-of-Warcraft/cid/325

Comments

• cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

way to whore up the postcount.  theres a thread 2 threads down from this one called.

ok sit down youre gonna be blown away by the title

cause youd never expect it to be called this i know but....

focus testing

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com

• DramhailDramhail Member Posts: 17

The OP wasn't whoring up a post-count. You won't see oliverc4 again.

The original post was created as stealth marketing, adding to the Focus Testing thread wouldn't have had the same visibility.

I also call shenanigans because the post reads like a cut-and-pasted advertisement.

• tjvoodootjvoodoo Member Posts: 293

ROFLMAO

I remeber i once payed SOE to play this, now they are paying players to play it.

Question : do the players in focus group count as players online is this SOE's new tactic to make game look populated?

• duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670

So...  Penny Arcade got it right???   LOL

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/02/15

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

• oliverc4oliverc4 Member Posts: 199

it's a no no...

I am not doing anything wrong about it...

it was just an article...i ask you guys...can an article like what i posted can kill you!!

never conclude a person and a post that you never been yet!

I just read the article at the site...if you want to read it fine..

There are many worlds,

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893

The suits at SOE and LA are so dense they need to pay someone to tell them what the official forums have been screaming for 3 years.

It's real simple. PRE-CU. Hopefully one of the lower henchmen at either of these companies see this.

PRE-CU is was and always will be the best version of the game and your only hope.

• oliverc4oliverc4 Member Posts: 199

Originally posted by Wakizashi
    The suits at SOE and LA are so dense they need to pay someone to tell them what the official forums have been screaming for 3 years. It's real simple. PRE-CU. Hopefully one of the lower henchmen at either of these companies see this.
    PRE-CU is was and always will be the best version of the game and your only hope.

yea right man...honest...i don't care about the site but, what I care most is the general knowledge...if you think that your tired reading an articles well, am not forcing anyone to read the full right-up...

but if you have some confusion like me..you can read it.!

There are many worlds,

• chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    They would have to add a couple of zeros onto that number to get me to play the game in its current form.    image

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin