Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question for Girl Gamers - Thesis Survey

MaverynthiaMaverynthia Member UncommonPosts: 55

I'm doing my thesis on MMOs and women in gaming, and I need some fellow girl gamers to take this survey.
http://www.maverynthia.com/survey/

It's basically select the visual style that appeals to you. It's not about what of those MMOs are popular, just which one is appealing to play more than the others based on looks.

Comments

• RagoschRagosch Member Posts: 727

I am neither a girl nor a woman - I just want to point out that none of them looks like a real woman should look like but just like a doll stuck into pin-up clothes. Guess it would not appeal to real woman too, just good for fake characters of male players.

Ragosch

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Just going by the pics you provided, I sort of like the GW models. Too bad there's not much customisation. Regardless of what many people say, I also rather like the WoW character models. (even the NE, though I always seem to play an Orc) I'm not entirely sure what Rag was on about up there (hehe) but I do agree that none of them, even those that try, are particularly realistic looking, but I don't really expect that. WoW probably is the game I've played where I'm provided with the most choice of looks and colour... it's a very vibrant palette... other than CoH/V, which wasn't part of the survey.

Good luck with your thesis!

• MaverynthiaMaverynthia Member UncommonPosts: 55

Alright gals, for those that have taken the survey, I had to add some more question to the survey so for those of you who already did the survey, can you please take it again. ::;^`::

Thanks for you input thus far, and continuing ::::08::