Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gunstrike!

heres a funny platform game like soldat, only better and with a lvl-up system, i dont know much of this game only that its pretty adictive^^ have a try out, its korean but it should be easy to play if ur from an different country :) (like me)

homepage

register        ( how 2 registerimage)

screenshot

there should be a moment on the site where it asks u to download some stuff, download the stuff     (active x something, cant remember), cause u cant download the game, u must login on the site and press Gamestart everytime u wanna play.

interface and graphics look a bit like gunbound, but its not turn based^^ theres a few weapons to choose like ak47/shotgun/nadelauncher u also carry a jetpack^^, the game styles are DM/CTF/survival or u can do some single player games also!

i hope to see you all ingameimage

edit: would b more fun if we could destroy the land also =P

Comments

• FlamingIceFlamingIce Member UncommonPosts: 120

Looks a lot like BattlePosition.
    http://battleposition.e-games.com.my/ <--English
    IMO, Soldat is faster paced which is my personal preference, although I do like the RPG elements where I can buy items/equipment and level up my character.

• josjikawajosjikawa Member Posts: 209
    lol nice 1, ive just played battleposition.. but i think i stick with gunstrike =P the keys in that game works just a bit smoother for me. thx for showing me that game annyway ^^