Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just curious...

well I play EQ2 mostly... but I also play eq1 and I started SWG and Guild Wars just to try them out but didn't really continue with much of it. I was just wondering how WoW is and what's it cost monthly etc. it looks pretty cool... but I hear a lot about it that it's way too easy and simple but I don't really know

Comments

• draketalondraketalon Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by ApolloBlood
    well I play EQ2 mostly... but I also play eq1 and I started SWG and Guild Wars just to try them out but didn't really continue with much of it. I was just wondering how WoW is and what's it cost monthly etc. it looks pretty cool... but I hear a lot about it that it's way too easy and simple but I don't really know

Hi Apollo

i have played WOW since beta - played guild wars some - never played EQ2. IMO guild wars is Ok its certainly not WOW - WOW is a massive world with massive cities and alot of different things to do..people will say that the general chat is bad and it is.. but there are still alot of nice people and some great guilds to be a part of - its easy early on but it gets tougher as you level - the auction houses are cool - you get to choose professions and alot of things in the game are up to you. i love the game - always have always will..cost like $14 per month - cheaper if you buy blocks of months together.. i could go on and on. but 5.5 million paying subscribers cant be all wrong :)

• ApolloBloodApolloBlood Member Posts: 6

well I have been thinking about buying it but the thing is it's not my own credit card I have been using for these so I feel kind of bad and I don't want to add anymore to it since it's my grandmothers haha. Do they sell those cards for like the month to 3 month time period to play? I've seen them for other games I beleive. I just want a game with a good community and something that I wont get bored of.

• CrazyMonkCrazyMonk Member Posts: 143

Ok go buy wow now ull be hooked for months but dont blame if you cant get off the first 72 hours::::02::