Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UFC Fans: A Must-see Here

Loiseu talks about UFC58 here! I can assure Rich Franklin of a tough fight with this guy....Heres the vid....http://video.ufc.tv/canadatour.wmv

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164
    Well the video is short... but i think he's confident that he can beat franklin. I checked the ufc.tv site they have a good line up of show for the whole march starting with the UFC:58

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• kuruosawakuruosawa Member Posts: 74

Rich has a very tough fight coming up at the next ppv. Its probably going to be his roughest fight to date. I think he will come out w/ a decision and move on to fight Stephan Bonnor or possibly Jeremy Horn.

UFC58 Rocks!

• SiftSift Member Posts: 258

ehh this card is a bit bull, US has put forth a much better team then Canada, and its not because there aren't better fighters in Canada they just didn't get them or couldn't. On one of the betting sites if you bet something like 40 bucks on Canada to win it turns into 500 if you win. If you bet 100 on USA it turns into 5 lol. I think Canada has an ok Chance with the Rich fight but... I think Canada will win the George Saint Perrie match and mabey one more fight after that but Im not sure. Still could be a good event who knows. I still can't wait to see the next Pride its so much bigger then UFC and my man Sergei Kharitonov is fighting. I know the events already happend but Canada doesn't get it untill this wed. If you want to see some great fighters watch some Pride FC

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Yeah the Pride FC was actually pretty damn good even though on Paper many said it would suck... I actually thought Sergei woud win but Allistar (spelling) took it too him, looking at the replays it looks like Sergei dislocated his shoulder not sure though....Also wait to you see the video of Shogan's elbow popping out, talk about sick.. Its too bad too I think that could have been teh fight of the night.

Anyways I predict a split in the two main matces at UFC 58.. I think Rich looses via Rain of Elbows and Penn wins via OMGWTF your not even in the same class as me pwnage. Thats provided Penn doesnt come in looking like a Marshmellow like he has his last few fights.

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82
    Franklin will win with no problem.. he just have to avoid loiseau elbows cuz those are dangerous. david loiseau is a good fighter and that's not a fight I'd wanna put money on. I'd still bet on Franklin if I had to but I don't doubt loiseau can pull that one off.

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51
    Had you heard? they cancelled the Sanchez vs. Alessio fight. Cuz Diego is infected with a virus (had no idea what it is but it's enough to cancel thier fight) no replacement in the card. here is the new fight card - http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=156

Good Day...

• SiftSift Member Posts: 258

Damn that sucks. I never liked the Dirty Sanchez I was hoping Alessio would take him out =S I heard there was another fight that was canned. Anther American droped out so its going to be 2 Canadians fighting eachother Im not sure about that though.

Ya I heard Allistar beat my man =( Im not all that mad as Allistar is awsome but still I wanted Sergi to win. Its realy going to mess up their heavy weight division. I still really want Andri Alovski to come over to pride hes to good for UFC, hes got no competion unless they are planning to get some more. Its one of the only times Ive seen the heavy weight divsion belt not be considered the big belt. Chuck seems to be the big one. Although his big fights have been against a 50 year old man lol or how ever old Randy is. I like him though he retired when he was still good, went out with style.

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164
    Yep.. They cancelled the Florian vs. Stout bout. Florian complaining about his back pains.  Well at least they haven't cancelled the Penn vs GSP and Franklin vs Loiseau, or a lot of UFC fans will really be pissed.

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!