Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just tried EVE - I don't like it, here is why

2»

Comments

• Static_WolfStatic_Wolf Member Posts: 80

"I tried exploring a bit, but the environment is the same in all systems. A station here and there, some asteroids, some pirates, and sometimes a "dungeon"!  Yes, you read correctly. There are so-called "deadspaces", that can only be accessed through "accelerator gates" - regardless of the fact that we are in space! You can fly out of these deadspaces, but not fly in...
    Anyway, inside a deadspace, it is almost as boring as outside except for some enemies."

Aye.

• binjuicebinjuice Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by Static_Wolf

"I tried exploring a bit, but the environment is the same in all systems. A station here and there, some asteroids, some pirates, and sometimes a "dungeon"!  Yes, you read correctly. There are so-called "deadspaces", that can only be accessed through "accelerator gates" - regardless of the fact that we are in space! You can fly out of these deadspaces, but not fly in...
    Anyway, inside a deadspace, it is almost as boring as outside except for some enemies."
    Aye.

Yes he has come here for our enjoyment again, how about you necro another 10 or so topics.. Lets see how bored you truelly are.

And read the LORE cause well, they have a mighty nice explanation to this you moron.

"Just because there are other colours to use in chat does not mean you have to use them..." - Please follow

• Static_WolfStatic_Wolf Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by binjuice

Originally posted by Static_Wolf

Aye.

Yes he has come here for our enjoyment again, how about you necro another 10 or so topics.. Lets see how bored you truelly are.

And read the LORE cause well, they have a mighty nice explanation to this you moron.

Aye?