Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MNK Questions!

Gizm0Gizm0 Member Posts: 14

Hello everyone!

I just started the game (kind of) and I'm a 21 MNK / 11 WAR. I'm using Cougar Baghnakhs (spelling?) they are DMG +6 Delay +51 and Ice DMG. I was wondering what does my next upgrade need to be or will these last me a while? Also, how long will my power gi last me? It is DEF 12 STR +1 if I recall correctly.

PS. Is there a way I can get a free user profile that shows my items? I know Allakhazam does this but I think they charge.

- Thank You in advance!

Comments

• SturmwindSturmwind Member Posts: 66

Power Gi is a nice addition and can be replaced by the Windurstian and Federation set at 25 if I recall correctly. Couger Baghnaks are a common choice at that level, and you can simply progress to another weapon as you see fit.

I'd like to point you towards ffxionline.com where you'll get a lot more information than I can provide, as well as a troll free atmosphere.

Enjoy Monk, and if I may add, you might find your party invites seem to slow down around level fifty, but Monks are one of the premier end game melee jobs. Definately a rewarding experience if you can stick with it.

• FongsaiyukFongsaiyuk Member Posts: 16

Yeah yeah, when your higher level you can go into Monk parties and chain for mad experience! XD