Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial/Demo?

eabrown77eabrown77 Member Posts: 47

Any idea if a demo or free trial will be offered for RF Online?

Thanks

xoxo

Comments

• ChoniclesChonicles Member Posts: 54
    Nope not for some time. It just came out of beta so may guess is there will not be any trials for at least a year. Just judging from othere mmo's
  • linedawglinedawg Member UncommonPosts: 123

I think there should be a free trial version for all MMO that are Pay to play. If your going to spend the money to buy the game and pay to play you should have the option to try it for a few day before hand to see if it is some thing you will enjoy. 

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by linedawg

I think there should be a free trial version for all MMO that are Pay to play. If your going to spend the money to buy the game and pay to play you should have the option to try it for a few day before hand to see if it is some thing you will enjoy. 

Why? thats like saying all normal games should have a free trial as well because you have to pay for them in a store.
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Why? thats like saying all normal games should have a free trial as well because you have to pay for them in a store.
  • eabrown77eabrown77 Member Posts: 47

Originally posted by Chonicles
    Nope not for some time. It just came out of beta so may guess is there will not be any trials for at least a year. Just judging from othere mmo's

ok thanks.

• linedawglinedawg Member UncommonPosts: 123

I think a Demo should be offered if you have to pay a monthly fee to Play it. This is my option on the pay to play game.  Deal with it or not it is up to you.

• HellaphinHellaphin Member Posts: 1

I think a Demo should be offered if you have to pay a monthly fee to Play it. This is my option on the pay to play game. Deal with it or not it is up to you.

Well MMO's normally give you 30 days free subscription, this is the time you should make your mind up. Buying a mmo is like any other game.