Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planet Side 30 day FREE? Trial?

i took 6 hours out today to download the planet side free 30 day trial.  Everything goes good, i make a station account and it says my current subscription is 1month (the free one).  So when i try to enter the game, it says i need to subscribe to enter the game, and if i follow the subscription proceedures they give me at this time, i have to enter in my credit card .. whats up with this?  Am i doing something wrong..... how do i play the game ?

Comments

• BelthazarBelthazar Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by doobster
    i took 6 hours out today to download the planet side free 30 day trial.  Everything goes good, i make a station account and it says my current subscription is 1month (the free one).  So when i try to enter the game, it says i need to subscribe to enter the game, and if i follow the subscription proceedures they give me at this time, i have to enter in my credit card .. whats up with this?  Am i doing something wrong..... how do i play the game ?

Maybe they want your credit card to make sure you arn't trying to make more then one free account/ I'm not sure becauese I don't play planetside anymore.

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

yes, they require your creditcard, so the trick is if your only ogna play for a month, make the account and then cancle it... that way once hte free month is over, they dont charge you, if you want to continue playing the game (and I think I will) just re-subscribe

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Heh, its not worth the headache.  I deleted the game, oh well!

I despise SOE anyways :)

Hey welcome to the forums too, Belthazar!

• melachimelachi Member Posts: 37

It could've been a good game but it's not worth it I'm afraid.