Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What areas for what levels?

Hey everyone image

A few weeks into DAoC and I'm having a blast... been doing tons of quests, exploring and also found a great guild!

The question I have is regarding what zones/areas to hunt in at what levels?  I'm in Hibernia on the Gaharis server and am a 27 Vampiir.  Right now, my friend and I are pretty much stationed in Howth and doing quests from there along with hitting the Spraggon Den.

Are there listings as to what levels are good for what areas?  When is the best time to start visting ToA?  I know DF starts at level 30.

So much to do, so little time :)

Currently: AION, an MMO Beta under NDA
Played: WAR, LOTRO, Hellgate: London, CoX, GW, SotNW, DAOC, EQ2, SWG, WoW, AO, Horizons, Second Life, There, TSO
Beta'd: There, Second Life, EQ2, DAOC:LotM, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, Gods and Heroes, Hellgate: London, Requiem:Bloodymare, AoC, WAR, DDO, Fallen Earth

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

If you do /map and are using the interface that came with the game, then the maps should tell you what levels areas are.

If you want to hunt, at your level, I would suggest the abandoned mines or Glastin Forge. Those are catacombs zones. I am sure there are zones in SI that are the same level, but it is not worth going there except to look around.

You should wait until 40 to bother going to ToA. There are some areas that are safe for around 35 to go hunting in, but it is just safer and more time economical to wait until 40.