Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest 2 Class Tree has been released, beta soon to begin

As of an hour and a half ago, the Everquest 2 class tree has been released online.  The developers had stated that beta would begin soon after, so I assume January, which can certainly mean a release by March.

I know I'll be jumping on the EQ2 bandwagon and will not have time for other MMORPG's.

Finally, a game worth putting time into (if any game can be worth putting time into).

Comments

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

I'm going to wait to see how the game unfolds before I get too excited about it.  Way too much hype at this point...not enough substance to judge.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    They stated on the same page as that class tree stuff that beta would start Spring 2004.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    I hope its as good as it looks at the moment.  I made the mistake of jumping on the DAoC bandwagon as soon as it was released and i paid the price. I have faith in EQ II but will still wait a little while after its released to see what the general consensus is.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

I'm waiting for awhile as there have been too many delays and such.  Will watch and see if all holds true first.

Its too hard to get excited about it yet since all the delays and such.

• mobettahmobettah Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by cedori

I'm waiting for awhile as there have been too many delays and such.  Will watch and see if all holds true first.
    Its too hard to get excited about it yet since all the delays and such.

I agree... I think I will hold off abit.  Gee- seems like there are MMORPG betas coming out left and right.  Have you heard about the UX:O beta give away contest? -I think there are 20 give aways happening some time in January..  Does Everquest 2 have a beta give away??image

Originally posted by Flem 
    I made the mistake of jumping on the DAoC bandwagon as soon as it was released and i paid the price.

How did u pay the price of jumping on the daoc bandwagon?

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by ParaTrooper

Originally posted by Flem 
    I made the mistake of jumping on the DAoC bandwagon as soon as it was released and i paid the price.

How did u pay the price of jumping on the daoc bandwagon?

Because it was a load of rubbish and a waste of money

image omg, daoc a load of rubbish! Blasphemy!........... Daoc was great, what about it didn't u like exactly?  (i am really surprized by the way i could understand ppl just not liking it but to call it a load of rubbish... i dunno)